How to Delete Your Pokemon GO Account
Pokemon GO has grown into a global sensation, with users of all ages enjoying the game’s various features. Having said that, some people may decide to permanently remove their accounts at some point in the future.
When someone wishes to cancel their Pokemon GO account, there are two things they should keep in mind. First and foremost, the deletion of a user’s account is permanent and cannot be undone. Second, if a player decides to register a new account in the future, they will not be allowed to utilize the same email address or username.
Read Also: How to Get Umbreon in Pokémon go
How to Delete a Pokemon GO Account on a Computer
To remove a Pokemon GO account on a computer, players need follow the instructions outlined below:
1. Niantic has a contact form that you may fill out.
2. Fill in all of the required information and then pick “Delete My Account” from the Issue Category drop-down menu. (Keep in mind that it is also possible to send a message informing the recipient of the account termination.)
3. Fill out the “Security Text” field correctly, and then click “Submit.” Confirm the deletion request by responding to the email that was delivered to the specified address.
4. After then, it will take a few days or weeks to finish the deletion.
How to Delete a Pokemon GO Account on a Mobile Device
The following are the actions that a player may take in order to remove their Pokemon GO account from their mobile device:
1. Install and launch the Pokemon GO application on your smartphone or mobile device.
2. To access the Main Menu, use the Pokeball button.
3. Locate and choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
4. Select “Get Help” at the bottom of the screen after scrolling to the bottom of the screen.
5. If you’re using an iOS device, choose “Contact Us.”
6. To send a message from an Android device, hit the message icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
7. “Delete My Account” should be typed in.
8. Select “How can I remove my account?” from the drop-down menu.
9. Look for the link to the “Help Center.”
10. Complete the process by answering the questions and selecting “Delete My Account.”
Does deleting Pokémon GO app delete your account?
Nothing will happen since your account information is maintained on the Pokemon Go server, so even if you remove the app, your data in the account will not be erased. Furthermore, nothing will happen to your account if you uninstall the software.
Can you merge two Pokémon GO accounts?
Yes. Pokémon GO allows you to pick which Pokémon HOME account you’d want to transfer your Pokémon to. To do so, you must link your Pokémon GO account to a Nintendo Account that is also linked to the preferred Pokémon HOME account.
Can you play 2 Pokémon GO accounts on 1 phone?
If you have two accounts, you may easily switch between them. The data that will be saved will be the data from the account that you are now logged in with, unless otherwise specified. It’s only if you abuse one of those that this may go wrong, and that almost never happens.