Pokemon GO has grown into a global sensation, with users of all ages enjoying the game’s various features. Having said that, some people may decide to permanently remove their accounts at some point in the future.
When someone wishes to cancel their Pokemon GO account, there are two things they should keep in mind. First and foremost, the deletion of a user’s account is permanent and cannot be undone. Second, if a player decides to register a new account in the future, they will not be allowed to utilize the same email address or username.
Read Also: How to Get Umbreon in Pokémon go
How to Delete a Pokemon GO Account on a Computer
To remove a Pokemon GO account on a computer, players need follow the instructions outlined below:
1. Niantic has a contact form that you may fill out.
2. Fill in all of the required information and then pick “Delete My Account” from the Issue Category drop-down menu. (Keep in mind that it is also possible to send a message informing the recipient of the account termination.)
3. Fill out the “Security Text” field correctly, and then click “Submit.” Confirm the deletion request by responding to the email that was delivered to the specified address.
4. After then, it will take a few days or weeks to finish the deletion.
How to Delete a Pokemon GO Account on a Mobile Device
The following are the actions that a player may take in order to remove their Pokemon GO account from their mobile device:
1. Install and launch the Pokemon GO application on your smartphone or mobile device.
2. To access the Main Menu, use the Pokeball button.
3. Locate and choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
4. Select “Get Help” at the bottom of the screen after scrolling to the bottom of the screen.
5. If you’re using an iOS device, choose “Contact Us.”
6. To send a message from an Android device, hit the message icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
7. “Delete My Account” should be typed in.
8. Select “How can I remove my account?” from the drop-down menu.
9. Look for the link to the “Help Center.”
10. Complete the process by answering the questions and selecting “Delete My Account.”
Does deleting Pokémon GO app delete your account?
Nothing will happen since your account information is maintained on the Pokemon Go server, so even if you remove the app, your data in the account will not be erased. Furthermore, nothing will happen to your account if you uninstall the software.
Can you merge two Pokémon GO accounts?
Yes. Pokémon GO allows you to pick which Pokémon HOME account you’d want to transfer your Pokémon to. To do so, you must link your Pokémon GO account to a Nintendo Account that is also linked to the preferred Pokémon HOME account.
Can you play 2 Pokémon GO accounts on 1 phone?
If you have two accounts, you may easily switch between them. The data that will be saved will be the data from the account that you are now logged in with, unless otherwise specified. It’s only if you abuse one of those that this may go wrong, and that almost never happens.
How to Find and Unlock All New Sonic in Find the Sonic Morphs?
PS Plus Premium’s Cloud Streaming Does Not Support PS5 Games
AMD confirms first PCIe 5.0 SSDs will launch alongside Zen 4
How to Charge Your Apple TV Remote
How to Get Disney+ on Your VIZIO Smart TV
Kahoot Hack Auto Answer Bot: How to Hack Kahoot Answers 2022
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
How to Find all 110 Bacons in Find The Bacons – Roblox
Bloxburg School Test Answers – How to Pass and Win the Trophy
What is Resource Planning in Project Management and What You Need to Know
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch