A factory reset can be used as a last option to assist you resolve issues and enhance the overall functionality of your system. To factory reset your computer, on the other hand, you must log in using an administrator account. And there are occasions when you have no idea what the password to your administrator account is.
However, don’t worry, you can still factory reset Windows 11 even if you don’t have the administrator password. Let’s take a look at the two methods for bypassing a Windows admin password and resetting your computer.
How to Factory Reset Windows 11 From the Login Screen
From the login page, you can quickly reset your Windows 11 and Windows 11 machine by selecting Reset from the recovery choices.
To factory reset Windows 11 without an administrator password, follow these steps:
1. As soon as the login screen appears, turn your computer off and on again.
2. Power choices may be found in the bottom right corner of the screen. It will provide the choices to restart and shut down the computer. Don’t click on anything else until you’re ready.
3. Press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard while clicking the Restart button on your computer’s keyboard. If necessary, click on Restart Anyway to force your computer to restart. As soon as you get the “please wait” prompt, press and hold the Shift key.
4. You will now be prompted to restart your computer and enter the Windows Recovery Environment.
5. On the Choose an option screen, select the Troubleshoot option from the drop-down menu.
6. On the Troubleshoot screen, select Reset this PC from the drop-down menu.
7. You will be offered with two alternatives when you reach the Reset this PC screen. Maintaining your personal files after selecting the Keep my files option will delete all third-party applications and settings from your computer while maintaining your personal files such as documents, media, and other files. If you wish to get rid of everything, use the option Remove everything from the list.
8. After that, you will be offered with two alternatives for reinstalling Windows on your computer. If you choose Cloud Download, Windows will first download the necessary operating system files and then execute a reinstall of the operating system on your computer. Local Reinstall, on the other hand, will reinstall Windows by utilizing the device’s current system files rather than creating new ones.
9. Select Local reinstall if you want to expedite the procedure. If it doesn’t work, you may try using the Cloud download feature instead.
10. The Reset button will appear on the Are you ready to reset this device screen, and you will need to click on it to confirm the action and begin the reset process. Due to the length of time it may take for the procedure to be completed, leave your device inactive and connected to a power source.
If the reset procedure fails to request further system files, you may utilize the Cloud download option to reset the system and try the process once again. This is frequently the case when crucial system files are missing from your previous Windows installation.
How To Turn Off Auto Emoji On Discord
How to Send Videos on Discord
How to Restart Any Apple TV Model
THE BEST HEALTH SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD
How to Install Add Google Drive to File Explorer
Kahoot Hack Auto Answer Bot: How to Hack Kahoot Answers 2022
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
How to Find all 110 Bacons in Find The Bacons – Roblox
Bloxburg School Test Answers – How to Pass and Win the Trophy
What is Resource Planning in Project Management and What You Need to Know
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch