Professionals can benefit from connecting with colleagues, business associates, and possible employers through the use of LinkedIn because it is a beneficial resource. You can essentially construct a CV that is viewable by the public on this website, which showcases your greatest work, and it can assist you in accelerating both your job hunt and your career.
Additionally, LinkedIn makes it simple to locate the URL of your individual profile, allowing you to easily share it with other users, include it into job applications, or include it on your personal website. Your LinkedIn URL is easily accessible from your profile page, and if you aren’t satisfied with it or want something more identifiable, you can even alter it; the instructions for doing so are provided below.
Read Also: How to Endorse Someone on LinkedIn
How to Find your LinkedIn URL
1. Go to the website for LinkedIn and sign in using the username and password that you established for the account that you already have.
2. On the toolbar that runs across the top of your home screen, click the Me button that is positioned directly under the picture of your profile to access a drop-down menu of options. This button is located in the centre of the toolbar.
3. Select the View Profile option to get to the page that contains your profile, then navigate to that page.
4. When the loading of your profile has been completed, navigate to the very top of your web browser and look for the bar that says “URL.” That particular spot is where you may find your LinkedIn URL.
How to Change your LinkedIn URL
You also have the flexibility to change the URL that LinkedIn generates automatically based on your name to anything you would like it to be. LinkedIn generates your URL based on the name you provide. This is the procedure for doing it.
1. From the main page of the LinkedIn website, browse to your profile page by clicking the Me button situated in the top-right corner of the screen. Then, from the drop-down menu that appears, pick View Profile.
2. Navigate to the link that is placed on the right-hand side of your profile page in order to make changes to your public profile and URL. Your web browser will respond by opening a new tab when you click this.
3. You will find a listing of the URL that you are currently using on the right side of the new page, under the title Edit your custom URL.
4. You’ll notice an icon that looks like a pencil next to the URL that you’re now using. Simply edit your URL by clicking on that symbol.
5. In the space provided, write the new URL, and then click the Save button to commit the changes you’ve made. LinkedIn will let you know via a notification whether the handle you have chosen is available or whether you will need to choose a new one if it is already being used. LinkedIn will send you a notification in the form of a pop-up window alerting you that your new URL has been validated after it has been completed.
How to Clear Java Cache on Windows
How to Log in to Discord With a QR Code
How to Reset Display Settings to Default on Windows 10
10 Best SEO Software For Small Business
5 Esports Game Makes The Most Money
Learn How to Get Free Robux & Roblox Codes in (June 2022)
How to Invest in GTE Technology [Updated]
Is Human Fall Flat Cross-platform: Here’s What You Need to Know June Updated
Diskeeper 18 Professional 20.0.1300 (Updated)
How to Turn off Airplay on Iphone – Quick Method
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide3 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch