Apple’s keynote presentation at WWDC 2023 was filled with upgrades to watchOS. The most recent version, watchOS 10, has many newly redesigned apps, widgets that can be stacked, and other features. However, adding the adorable Snoopy face to the watch takes the cake as the cutest aspect. It breathes new life into my older Apple Watch SE by giving it a variety of fun animations and movements. When I elevate my wrists, Snoopy and Woodstock both react in some way. It is one of the nicest additions to the watchOS 10 upgrade overall, and it is also one of the most user-friendly watch faces found on an Apple Watch. In the following paragraphs, you will find an explanation of how to install the Snoopy face on your Apple Watch:
Read Also: How to Use Apple Watch Theater Mode
How to Get the Snoopy Face on Apple Watch
To use the Snoopy watch face on your Apple Watch, the watch’s operating system, watchOS, will need to be updated to version 10. After that is done, you may add Snoopy to your Apple Watch by following the procedures that are listed below:
1. To get started, open the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. The Face Gallery may be accessed by selecting the tab that can be found at the centre bottom of the app.
3. You can find the watch faces known as Palette and Snoopy under the New Watch Faces section of the menu.
4. It would be wise to contact Snoopy.
5. You’ll discover options on this page for modifying the look of the watch face, including its colour and design.
6. Select “Add” from the drop-down option beneath the headline that says “Snoopy” when you have finished customizing everything to your desire.
Customize the Snoopy face on your Apple Watch.
After you’ve added the Snoopy Watch face to the watch, you’ll have further opportunities to modify it. How to do it:
1. Press and hold the watch face to access the edit menu.
2. Select “Edit” from the menu.
3. You can customize the Style in this section.
4. To access the colour modifications, swipe to the left.
5. By rotating the Digital Crown, You can select the colour you want.
6. You can save your modifications by pressing the Crown button.
Although I like watch faces with complications, the Snoopy watch face is one of my favourites because it allows me to wear one of my favourite cartoon characters from my youth. Along with looking at the time, one of the things I most look forward to is seeing the many ways in which Snoopy and Woodstock interact with one another each time I turn my wrist. I must admit that one reason I wake the watch is to see Snoopy engage in various activities on the face of the eye. It brings a sense of fun and endearing personality to watchOS 10 and is a genuinely excellent addition.
Which Apple Watch has Snoopy?
Snoopy and Woodstock can be seen dozing in a variety of postures throughout the day atop the recognizable doghouse for owners of an Apple Watch with an Always On Display (Series 5 or later, excluding the Apple Watch SE).
How many Snoopy animations are there on Apple Watch?
The crew produced 148 different animations, the majority of which featured Snoopy and Woodstock. A unique animation plays each time you raise your wrist to check the time on your watch. Naturally, the animation that is played is frequently determined by the context. Snoopy might be seen lugging his bowl about during mealtimes, or he might howl at the moon in the late hours of the night.
What is the coolest Apple Watch?
According to its price, features, and battery life, the Apple Watch Series 8 is the greatest model of Apple Watch.
Are Apple watches waterproof?
Your Apple Watch has some water resistance but is not completely waterproof. For instance, you can continue to wear and use your Apple Watch while engaging in activities such as working out (being exposed to sweat is not a problem), strolling in the rain, or washing your hands.
Is iPhone 14 waterproof?
If you happen to drop your phone in the water, you won’t have to worry about it getting damaged because the new iPhone 14 can survive depths of up to 30 meters and around 19 feet of water pressure for up to 30 minutes. However, due to the corrosive nature of salt water, you should exercise extreme caution around sand and the ocean. Both might inflict more harm than you had anticipated.