Battle Royale game Call of Duty: Warzone is one of the most popular titles available right now, mixing the fluid first-person action of the Call of Duty series with the purpose of being the last man standing typical of the BR genre. There are lots of tiny Call of Duty twists thrown in for good measure, as well as a big new area, which makes Warzone a wonderful Battle Royale title for people who don’t care for the construction aspect of Fortnite and want something that is a bit more grounded in real-world action.
Read Also: COD Warzone Stadium Access Code List
How to Get & Play Warzone on PC
1. To begin, download and install the Blizzard Battle.Net launcher on your computer.
2. Once this has been downloaded and installed, you can either establish a new Battle.Net account or sign into your existing one.
If you do not currently have a Battle.Net account, you may create one by selecting the ‘Create a Free Battle.Net Account’ option.
3. Select ‘All Games’ from the drop-down menu in the upper left-hand corner of the launcher.
4. Choose ‘Call of Duty: Warzone’ from the drop-down menu that says ‘All Games.’
Make sure you’re selecting Warzone, and now Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, or any other Call of Duty game for that matter.
5. Located on the left-hand side of the Warzone website, you will see a button that says “Play for Free.”
6. By providing your date of birth, you’ll be able to confirm that you’re at least 18 years old, which is the next step.
7. Finally, confirm the location where you want the game to be installed, the default language, and the options to allow auto-updates and the creation of a desktop shortcut, if you desire these features..
Once you’ve reviewed everything on this screen, click on the ‘Start Install’ option to begin the installation process. Warzone will take up 91.20 GB of hard drive space on a PC at the time of writing, so make sure you have enough space on your hard disc (or SSD) to accommodate it.
That’s all there is to know about how to download Warzone on your computer. Make sure to check out our wiki for additional information about the game!
What do I need for Warzone on PC?
- OS*: Windows 10 64-bit (v.1709 or higher)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300.
- RAM: 8GB RAM.
- HDD: 175GB HD space.
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / GeForce GTX 1650 or Radeon HD 7950.
- DirectX: Requires DirectX 12 compatible system.
Can you play Warzone on 8GB RAM?
Warzone does not function properly with 8GB of RAM. The game is meant to consume 16GB of RAM instantaneously (or at least 12GB to 14GB), and then to plainly hold the full level in RAM until the end of the game. The fact that you are forcing it to operate on 8GB means that it must cache like crazy, and it is not optimized for this.
PS5 restocks are returning to Walmart in June
How to Use an Apple Watch
How to Change an Apple Watch Name on Your iPhone
Roblox Error Code 403 Fix – Is Roblox Down Right Now
How make your village more pleasant and safe
Is Neverwinter Online Crossplay? 2022 All Platforms
Is The Forest Cross Platform?(PS4 & Xbox) Everything You Need to Know
How to Invest in GTE Technology
Learn How to Get Free Robux & Roblox Codes in 2022
Best Skyrim Name Generator – Find All Kinds of Skyrim Names
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide1 month ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch