‘Takes Objects Off Lot’ is the abbreviation for the Sims 4 Tool Mod. With this Sims 4 hack, you may essentially have additional real estate and place objects outside of the pre-defined grid on your property. If you want to add or remove scenery that doesn’t go well with your constructions, this is a useful mod to have loaded. Consider trying out this TOOL hack by TwistedMexi if you find yourself frustrated by The Sims 4’s inability to alter objects that are simply out of reach. More than ever before, it enables you to modify your situation. How to install and use a tool mod in The Sims 4 will be covered in this article. Consequently, let’s begin:
How to Install and Use TOOL Mod in Sims 4
Download the TOOL Mod:
You must first locate the mod page on TwistedMexi’s Patreon in order to download the Sims 4 TOOL mod. On Patreon, you typically need to be a paid supporter to view author posts, however TwistedMexi has made this mod available for free usage here. To download the mod, adhere to following steps:
- Look for the file labelled TwistedMexi’s TOOL v2.5.2 Official.zip at the bottom of the page.
- To download the.zip file, click here. Discover the contents of the file by opening it.
- Drag the files into the The Sims 4-Mods folder on your This PC by going to DocumentsElectronic Arts.
- Make no additional directories inside the Mods folder, though you can place the TOOL files inside. The Mods section can only include one folder deep of mods.
- Start playing Sims 4 now. Make sure that all of the mods are turned on in Game Options. If you recently enabled mods in the settings menu, save your selection and start the game again.
- Now that your mod is installed, start playing!
Use the TOOL Mod:
The TOOL mod is simple to use. Hit Shift+T to enable the TOOL mode in Sims 4’s Build/Buy mode (you may also use the mod in Live mode, but it sometimes behaves strangely while doing so). Select how you wish to move the lot item after activating the option. Place as normal, making any required adjustments.
Why is my tool mod not working Sims 4?
Cheats must be enabled in your game before using the mod for it to function. Bring up the cheat box and enter “testingcheats true” to activate cheats. This is what? Additionally, TwistedMexi has a mod that instantly activates cheats so you don’t have to keep typing the command.
Where to download tool mod Sims 4?
You must go to the Mod Patreon page in order to install the mod. Furthermore, TwistedMexi has included the Sims 4 mod for free, so there is no cost to you, unlike most Patreon pages where users must pay money in order to access the content they are paying to access.
Why are my Sims 4 mods not showing up?
Your Sims 4 mods might not be functioning because your PC isn’t powerful enough to handle them, you installed the mods improperly or restarted the game after doing so, the mods may be disabled in the game’s settings, the Sims 4 game files are damaged, or cache files on your PC are preventing mods from loading.
Do I have to unzip Sims 4 mods?
You don’t need to unzip the folder or relocate the files if you’ve opened a zipped file and found a.pyc file inside. Put the whole zip file in the Mods folder.