In Minecraft, you may create a variety of different potions. They can either assist you in doing more harm or in healing yourself. Additionally, there are certain potion effects that appear to be unfavourable at first appearance. Drinking a potion that causes you hurt has no good effect on you because it only does you harm; but, by using certain innovative techniques, you may have the opposite effect on your opponents and cause them harm. This potion recipe needs significantly more effort than most other potions.
Read Also: How to Make a Smoker in Minecraft
Ingredients for Potion of Harming in Minecraft
- Three Water Bottles
- Glistering Melon
- Blaze Powder
- Brewing Stand
- Nether Wart
- Fermented Spider Eye
Making a potion of harm will necessitate the use of water bottles, which you may create out of glass. To manufacture glass, gather some sand and smelt it in your furnace until it becomes clear. In order to build three glass bottles, you’ll need three pieces of clear glass. Just keep them in your hand and right click any water source to fill them up with freshwater!
In order to create a potion of hurting, you must first create a potion of healing. Making a potion of healing necessitates the use of a glistering melon. Blaze powder is required for the operation of your brewing setup. The brewing stand will not be able to brew potions if there is no fuel.
Obviously, in order to make potions, a brewing stand is required. This section is difficult since you must locate flames in order to obtain the blaze rod you want. Following that, you’ll require nether wart. In the overworld, it is possible to develop nether wart, but you must first locate the nether wart. They normally spawn in underworld strongholds, which are also where you may find blaze.
Finally, in order to create a potion of hurting from a potion of healing, you’ll need a fermented spider eye to start with.
How to make Potion of Harming in Minecraft
You will need 1 Potion of Poison (0:45) and 1 fermented spider eye to create a Potion of Harming. Place the Potion of Poison (0:45) in one of the bottom boxes of the Brewing Stand’s menu, towards the bottom. Then put the fermented spider eye to the top of the box and close it up. Potion of Night Vision will transform into a Potion of Harming after a few seconds of being used.
Step-by-Step Guide(with Pictures):
Making a Potion of Harming in Minecraft is easy if you have a step-by-step graphic instructions to follow.
1. First, dig up some sand and put it in the furnace to start the process.
2. After that, we’ll need to gather the materials for a healing potion. Obtaining some melons should be the first step. This fruit may be grown by the player if the player has discovered melon seeds in a dungeon or an abandoned mine shaft, or it can be obtained from a savannah settlement. Alternatively, you may purchase melon seeds from travelling vendors on a seasonal basis as well. To acquire the melon slices you require, you must first break the melon down.
3. After that, you’ll need one gold ingot to transform the melon slice into a glistering melon, which will require another gold ingot. Enter your mines and begin hunting for gold below “Y” level 31 to find some valuable resources.
4. In order to mine gold ore, you will want at the very least an iron pickaxe. Gather some gold ore and set it in a furnace to process it into gold ingots, as described in the previous section. While your gold is smelting, let’s go collect the ingredients for a fermented spider eye to keep you entertained. Obtain some sugarcane to get things started.
5. The plant will grow on sand or soil and is usually found near riverbanks or just close to a water supply block, among other places. If you come across some sugarcane, make sure to store some for yourself so that you may cultivate it yourself.
6. The brown mushroom may be found in the same place where the sand and gold were cooked as well as where the sugarcane was picked in step 6.
7. They are usually found in dark oak woodlands, which is not surprising. Brown mushrooms may also be found in marsh biomes, gloomy tunnels, and the underworld, where they are very abundant.
8. In order to make the fermented spider eye, we’ll need to get some spiders, which will take some time. Wait till the sun goes down and then start looking for spiders.
9. If you want to get the spider eye to drop, you’ll probably have to kill a number of them first. But stick at it. It is not as rare as many other mob drops, but it is still uncommon. Prepare to journey to the netherworld by putting your belongings in storage and getting ready to leave.
10. In order to obtain blaze rods, blaze powder, and nether wart, you will need to journey to the nether after that. Create a nether portal and begin tracing down the location of your castle
11. Once you have located a stronghold, search about for blazes or a fire-spawning monster.
12. Slay a few blazing foes until you acquire a few blaze rods in your possession. Follow the path around your stronghold until you come to a room filled with red fungus and a flight of stairs.
13. Collect some nether wart and return to the surface of the planet. You now have everything you need to concoct a poisonous concoction. Create a brewing stand by putting three pieces of cobblestone and a blazing rod in a crafting table and placing it on the ground.
14. Collect all of your glass and make them into bottles of glass. To produce glass bottles, arrange them in a “V” configuration in the crafting menu of a crafting table using a crafting table. While you’re here, create some sugar from sugarcane by selecting it from your crafting menu and selecting it from your crafting menu.
15. With your glass bottles in hand, right click on any available water source to fill them with water.
16. Create a glistering melon by placing a gold ingot in your crafting menu and selecting “Make gold nuggets” from the drop-down menu.
17. Gather your gold nuggets and a melon slice, then use the gold nuggets to encircle a melon slice.
18. The fermented spider eye will be completed at the end of this section. To produce a fermented spider eye, combine your spider eye, sugar, and brown mushroom in any location on the crafting menu.
19. Place your brewing stand in the desired location and right click on the stand to open its user interface. Fill the bottom three slots with the water bottles you intend to use. Adding blazing powder to the top-left slot will allow you to power your brewing stand while you play. Activate some blazing rods to turn them into blaze powder, and then place them in your brewing stand.
20, In order to create potions of hurting, you must first prepare a batch of uncomfortable potions. In the ingredient slot of your brewing stand, place a nether wart and wait for it to be finished cooking before removing it.
21. Using this method, you will transform your water bottles into weird potions. It’s time to put your glistering melon into the ingredient slot so you can start brewing potions of healing.
22. Putting a fermented spider eye into the ingredient slot will allow you to finish off your brewing recipe.
After you’ve accomplished all of the steps, you’ll have potions of hurting!