Screen Mirroring is a feature that allows you to display content from your smartphone on an LG television. This functionality is built into almost all Android phones. Screen Share is the name given by LG to the feature that allows you to mirror your TV screen. Here is how to share your screen on an LG Smart TV using an Android device.
Read Also; How to Cancel Hulu on iPhone and Android
How to Screen Share on LG Smart TV with Android
There are a few distinct names for the feature that allows users to mirror their smartphone screen, including the following:
- Screen Share or Smart Share could also be used (LG)
- Display that is wireless (aka WiDi)
- Mirroring of the display
- HTC Connect
- Wi-Fi Direct
The following is the procedure to follow in order to use LG’s Screen Share with Android phones:
1. Screen Share may be accessed from the home menu of your LG Smart TV once it has been turned on.
2. Tap the Settings button (or the screen mirroring symbol) on a smartphone.
3. Choose where to play media (or do another step of a similar nature).
4. Then select your LG smart TV from the list of devices. It’s possible that the phone won’t recognise the television for a few moments.
5. Simply initiating the connection process on your smartphone by tapping the LG TV that is mentioned will get you started. Both the phone and the TV will display the current state of their connections.
6. After the procedure is finished, the screen of your smartphone or tablet will be displayed on the LG television.
7. This is how content mirrored from a smartphone appears when viewed on an LG Smart TV equipped with Screen Share.
8. To discontinue a session of screen mirroring, you can either turn off the TV, turn off the smartphone, switch to a different function on the TV, or hit the Disconnect button in the settings menu for screen mirroring on your smartphone (if one is given). When you switch between different functions on your smartphone, any content that is now being played from an application will stop being played.
How do I change the home screen on my LG TV?
You can personalise the home screen of your LG TV by pressing and holding the Recent Apps key located in the Touch Keys bar, then selecting Home screen settings from the menu that appears. You may change the wallpaper from there, as well as toggle the Smart Bulletin and other features.
How do I fix a black screen on my LG TV?
Instead of using the remote control to turn on your LG TV, you should use the power button that is located directly on the TV itself. Inspect the HDMI cables, and if possible, try connecting them to a variety of ports. If the problem persists, you should unplug the television and then wait ten to fifteen minutes before reconnecting it. Then, keep your finger on the power button of the TV for ten to fifteen seconds.
What are the optimal settings for the picture on my LG television?
Make sure that your LG TV is set to Home Mode in order to get the best possible picture from it. Select Settings on the home screen of the TV, then scroll down until you see the picture icon. From there, use the left and right buttons on the remote to navigate through the various picture presets.