If you know what to give them to eat, you can turn ocelots, which are normally hostile creatures, into allies. Here is how anyone on any platform can bring an ocelot under their control in Minecraft.
Read Also: How To Carve A Pumpkin In Minecraft
How to Tame an Ocelot in Minecraft
In order for an ocelot to become devoted to you and follow you around, you will need to take the following actions:
1. You should give fishing in a lake or river a go, and you need to bring back at least 20 fish in their raw state (raw cod or salmon).
2. Find an ocelot and take it to the jungle biome to release it there. It is possible for it to get away from you if you approach too close to it. So be careful.
3. Hold on to the raw fish in your hand until it is brought to the level of inspection that you are on.
4. Feed the raw fish to the ocelot. How you do this depends on the platform you’re playing on:
- PC: Right-click and hold
- Mobile: Tap and hold the screen
- Xbox: Press and hold LT
- PlayStation: Press and hold L2
- Nintendo: Press and hold ZL
5. Ensure that the ocelot fish continues to get food until it develops a red heart pattern over its head. The ocelot has indicated that they are willing to cooperate with you going forward.
Where to Find Ocelots
There are no ocelots found in any biomes other than jungles. Keep in mind that they won’t approach you in restricted spaces such as corridors or closets, so you’ll need to look for them in open locations. If you are playing in Creative mode, you can use an Ocelot Create Egg to spawn an endless number of ocelots. This skill is only available to you while you are playing the game.
What You Need to Tame Ocelots
The only type of fish that ocelots will eat is raw fish, specifically salmon or cod. You need to have at least twenty raw fish available if you want to sustain their interest in what you have to offer. In order to gather fish, you will first need to make a fishing rod and then fish in a body of water such as a river, lake, or pond. You can then bring your catch back to your camp and prepare it for cooking.
What You Can Do With Ocelots
You will need to entice your domesticated ocelot with food in the same way that you would an actual cat if you want it to follow you around at all times after you have tamed it. Should you fail to keep an eye on them, they are likely to become very confused and bewildered. Keep raw fish in the palm of your hand so that they are never far from your side. When travelling through regions that have a large number of Creepers, it can be beneficial to have an ocelot by your side. This is because some monsters will run away from ocelots.
3 Valuable Character Traits You Should Imbibe From Rafi Edry’s Remarkable Life
How to Make Facebook Albums Private on Your Browser
How To Make A Jukebox In Minecraft
How to Copy and Paste on Facebook on Desktop
How To Light Candles In Minecraft
Learn How to Get Free Robux & Roblox Codes in (June 2022)
Is Human Fall Flat Cross-platform: Here’s What You Need to Know June Updated
Diskeeper 18 Professional 20.0.1300 (Updated)
Here is the Detail about I Own AMC NFT Value – How Much You Worth? Updated
How to Upgrade Wood Frames in 7 Days to Die (Updated)
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide3 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch