If you wish to allow comments on your YouTube videos, there are a handful of simple steps you may take to do this. You have the option of enabling comments as a default setting or selectively turning them on for individual videos. This wikiHow article will show you how to make comments on YouTube visible to others.
Enabling Comments as a Default Setting on a Computer
- Click on Settings. This button is located in the lower left menu. There’s a gear icon next to it.
- Select Upload defaults from the drop-down menu. This is located within the left menu of the Settings pop-up window.
- Select Advanced options from the drop-down menu. This is a tab at the top of the pop-up window for the Settings menu.
- To make a comment visible, choose it from the Comment Visibility dropdown menu. Advanced Settings may be found by scrolling down until you reach the bolded heading “Comments.” Directly behind this heading, there is a rectangle button titled “Comment Visibility.” Click on this button to make your comment visible. When you click on it, a drop-down menu will display on the right.
- To allow all comments, choose Allow all comments. There are a total of three options available in the dropdown menu.
- Make a backup of your configuration. This may be accomplished by selecting Save in the lower right corner of the Settings pop-up box.
Read Also: How to Convert YouTube Video Into MP3?