Many of us have taken to heart the Marie Kondo concept, which states that if something doesn’t inspire pleasure, it should be thrown away.
However, in our haste to put things behind us, we may overlook signals that we should have paid attention to.
And, although you’re essentially out of luck when it comes to disposing of your possessions, Facebook is a lot more tolerant of mistakes. It is possible to “Archive” a Facebook message before it is deleted from the social networking site’s servers.
Due to the fact that such communications have not yet been lost, you may simply archive them and then unarchive them again via Facebook Messenger if necessary.
- 1 How to archive messages on Facebook
- 2 How to unarchive messages on Facebook
- 3 FEATURED Video For More Better Understanding
- 4 FAQ’s
- 4.1 Why can’t I unarchive messages on Facebook?
- 4.2 Can you still receive messages from archived chats on Messenger?
- 4.3 What happens if you are ignored on Messenger?
- 4.4 What is vanish mode on Messenger?
- 4.5 Will the person know I muted them on Messenger?
- 4.6 Can you temporarily block someone on Messenger?
How to archive messages on Facebook
To start using Facebook Messenger on your PC or Mac computer, open it in your favourite desktop browser.
2. Locate the topic you want to archive and click on it.
The ellipsis sign, which appears when a message is highlighted, may be used to choose “Archive.”
How to unarchive messages on Facebook
1- Click the gear icon in the Facebook Messenger window.