A sizeable quantity of fresh content was added to the game’s Battle Pass with the release of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 update. This time around, each of the skins that are obtainable through the Battle Pass are referred to as a “Agent,” and each of these “Agents” can have either a Ghost style or a Shadow style unlocked for them, depending on which style they choose to unlock. The difficulty lies in the fact that it is not entirely evident how you might go about acquiring them for yourself at this moment. You will learn how to unlock the Ghost and Shadow styles for the Battle Pass Agents in Fortnite by following the instructions in this article. So let’s get started:
Read Also: How to Get Jetpacks in Fortnite
How to Unlock Ghost and Shadow Styles in Fortnite
To begin, before you can do anything else, you will need to ensure that you have purchased the Battle Pass for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 before you can move on to the next step. If you haven’t unlocked the bonus styles for each character yet, you won’t be able to do so until you do so. The following characters are eligible to have their Ghost and Shadow styles unlocked if you purchase the Battle Pass:
- Brutus is obtainable after reaching level 20.
- TNTINA is available after reaching level 40.
- Meowscles are obtained after reaching level 60.
- Skye is available after reaching level 80.
- Unlocking Midas requires reaching level 100.
The Ghost and Shadow styles for each of these characters will not be immediately available, which is a very unfortunate setback. This is due to the fact that, at this precise moment in time, the choice to do so is hidden behind a timegate for everyone else but Brutus. You will be able to unlock them in the following manner once they have been released to the public.
Fortnite’s Shadow and Ghost Playstyles Can Now Be Unlocked
1. From the lobby screen, select the ‘Agents’ option. This is the door that is located in the backdrop, behind the board that lists the daily assignments.
2. Choose the Battle Pass skin that you want the Shadow or Ghost style for, and then click the button.
3. Obtain each character’s Objectives and turn them in. Typically, these require the purchase of the Battle Pass, the unlocking of the character at the corresponding level of the Battle Pass, and the completion of at least 18 of that character’s challenges.
4. Finish the Unclassified Last Shadow and Ghost Mission. You’ll have a different goal to complete for each character, and it will be determined by the fighting style you want to unlock. It is not yet clear what these are, but we will continue to add new information to this site as it becomes available.
Can you get both shadow and ghost skins in fortnite?
Sadly, the Epic staff members weren’t joking about their statements. It is not possible to choose between the Ghost and Shadow factions in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 after you have already made your initial choice. In light of this information, you must ensure that the choice you make is one in which you have complete confidence.
What is the number 1 rarest skin in Fortnite?
Renegade Raider is the Fortnite skin with the highest level of rarity.
One may make the case that exclusive skins are more exclusive, however it is crucial to remember that the Renegade Raider skin was only accessible during Chapter 1 Season 1 of the game. In addition to reaching level 20 in the Battle Pass, you needed to spend a total of 1200 V-Bucks in order to unlock it.
How do you unlock the GHOST?
In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, purchasing the game’s Vault Edition is the only way to gain access to Ghost. The following things are included in the Vault Edition of the game: Modern Warfare 2. Battle Pass + 50 Tier Skips.
What’s the oldest skin in Fortnite?
The original skin is the one that comes equipped by default, although in season 1, the Aerial Assault Trooper and the Renegade Raider were the first skins that could be purchased. In order to buy him, you needed to be level 15, and you needed to be level 20 to buy her.
What is the first gun in Fortnite?
In Fortnite: Battle Royale, the Zapotron was the very first gun to ever be “vaulted” into the game. This extremely potent electric sniper-style gun was only available for a couple of weeks in the initial version of Fortnite before it was taken out to pasture.