Snapchat is designed to be used on mobile devices alone, however many users have discovered how to use Snapchat on a computer as well. Unfortunately, Snapchat appears to be making it more difficult for users to access their accounts from devices other than an iOS or Android smartphone that is compatible with the app.
Read Also: How to Download Snapchat on Mac
How Snapchat on a Computer Used to Work
The only option for consumers to view Snapchat on a PC was to do so through the use of an Android emulator. With the help of an Android emulator, you can download and utilize mobile applications from the Google Play Store without actually having to use the platform itself.
The official Snapchat application could be downloaded onto your PC if you have this emulator installed. The BlueStacks Android emulator is one of the most popular and commonly used Android emulators available.
How to Use Snapchat on Your PC
Snapchat appears to be in the process of prohibiting (or has already prohibited) the usage of the app using emulators, leaving users with no other option for properly accessing the service on PCs. Regardless, you may try following these procedures to see if they work for you. However, you may still have issues or may not be able to sign into your Snapchat account after you arrive to the login screen.
1. Navigate to the BlueStacks download page on your PC’s web browser of choice and click “Download.”
2. To download the BlueStacks installer, select Download BlueStacks from the drop-down menu.
3. Double-click the.exe file that has been downloaded to your computer’s hard drive.
4. An installation window will open. Click on it to proceed. Install now by clicking on the blue Install now button and then waiting for the download and extraction to be completed.
5. Once the process is complete, BlueStacks will immediately launch. To open the Google Play Store application, double-click on it.
6. Enter your email address/phone number and password in the appropriate spaces to sign into your Google account after selecting Sign In from the drop-down menu.
7. The Google Play Store, which appears very similar to the way it would appear on an Android smartphone, will be accessible when you have registered into your Google account.
8. Type “snapchat” into the search area at the top of the page and either click the Enter key or choose the first snapchat option that appears in the drop-down menu that displays.
9. The official Snapchat application should now be visible. To install it, select Install from the drop-down menu.
10. To access Snapchat when the installation is complete, pick Open from the menu bar.
11. A new tab within BlueStacks will open with Snapchat, which will appear in a manner similar to that of a mobile device. To log in, click Log In and enter your Snapchat username (or email address) as well as your password.
What to Do If You Can’t Log In to SnapChat on PC
Even if you input your login information correctly, you may still see an error message that states, “Something went horribly wrong here. Please try your search again later.” It is not your account or your account information that is the problem. If Snapchat is stopping you from accessing your account, it’s most likely because it has determined that you are attempting to sign in using an emulator.
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to resolve this issue other than contact Snapchat support and voice your reasons for believing that consumers should be able to access Snapchat using emulators such as BlueStacks and others.
How To Turn Off Auto Emoji On Discord
How to Send Videos on Discord
How to Restart Any Apple TV Model
THE BEST HEALTH SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD
How to Install Add Google Drive to File Explorer
Kahoot Hack Auto Answer Bot: How to Hack Kahoot Answers 2022
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
How to Find all 110 Bacons in Find The Bacons – Roblox
Bloxburg School Test Answers – How to Pass and Win the Trophy
What is Resource Planning in Project Management and What You Need to Know
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch