NetLimiter is an extreme web traffic control and checking instrument intended for Windows. You can utilize NetLimiter to set download/transfer move rate limits for applications or even single association and screen their web traffic. Alongside this one of a kind component, Netlimiter offers far reaching set of web factual apparatuses. It incorporates continuous traffic estimation and long haul per-application web traffic insights.
Primary NetLimiter highlights:
- NetLimiter shows a rundown of all applications conveying over the system its associations move rates and that’s just the beginning.
- You can utilize NetLimiter to set download or transfer move rate limits for applications, associations or gatherings of them. With breaking points, you can without much of a stretch deal with your web association’s transfer speed (data transmission shaper or transmission capacity controller)
- Measurable apparatus gives you to follow your web a chance to traffic history since you’ve introduced NetLimiter.
Extra system data:
- NetLimiter gives you and extra data like WHOIS, traceroute and so on.
- Principle scheduler, Remote organization, Connection blocker, Running as WinNT administration, User rights, Chart, Advanced Rule supervisor and scheduler, Zone based traffic the executives…
NetLimiter 4.0.48 discharge notes:
- Briefly evacuated traffic featuring in Activity. We will restore this element back in next discharge, however with adjustable alternatives. Much obliged for your understanding.
NetLimiter 4.0.48 bug fixes:
- Customer crash while erasing systems.
- Customer crash while instating rules.
- Customer module hanging in memory after it is shut.
- Terrible URL encoding in Exception window with the call stack.
- Channels for IP proto made from Ask window had the wrong name (without convention number).
- Application is connected in channel’s Info view was not working.
- Crash in Connection History during information preparing.