The new patch 8.1 hotfix has been released for Battle For Azeroth which expected to fix some issues in Death Knight and Balance Druid.
Blizzard recently has launched the latest patch 8.1 hotfix which will lower the damage of various skills for the specs in player-versus-player settings on Battle For Azeroth.
Battle for Azeroth is the seventh expansion for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game World of Warcraft. The expansion allows players to level up to level 120, an increase from the level cap of 110 in the previous expansion “Legion”.
And here are the details for Battle For Azeroth Patch 8.1:
- Fixed an issue preventing Death and Decay from functioning properly when cast in the same area by multiple Death Knights.
Player versus Player
(Requires restarts) Adjusted matchmaking to help alleviate high queue times at high ratings.
- Melee damage dealt by Abominations summoned by Raise Abomination reduced by 25%.
- Attack speed of Abominations summoned by Raise Abomination reduced by 25%.
- Necrotic Strike now absorbs 7% of the target’s maximum health in healing (was 8%).
- Starsurge damage reduced by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Arcanic Pulsar (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 60% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was previously reduced by 50%).
- Lightning Lasso now lasts 5 seconds (was 6) and deals 40% of the target’s maximum health in damage (was 48%).
- Lava Shock (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 60% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was previously reduced by 50%).
- Stormkeeper now increases Lightning Bolt damage by 125% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 150%).
Alliance players should now be able to reliably hide in Conveniently Empty Baskets during Assaults in Vol’dun.
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth is currently available for PC.
[Solved] How to Fix Mortal Kombat 11 Launching Issue on PC
Pokémon Go guide: Encounters and Field Research Tasks
Rumors: Carice Van Houten Return In Game Of Thrones Final Season
Blade vs. Wolverine Confirmed
Full Details On Persona 5 The Royal, Persona 5 S and Persona 5 Arena
4 Best Ways to Get Free Robux 2019
How to Get Fast Gems in Clash of Clans 2019
How to defeat Headless in Sekiro
Where to Find Xur this Week in Destiny 2
How to find Apples in Fortnite: Apple Hunt Challenges
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Gaming13 hours ago
Jump Force DLC Characters Revealed
Gaming12 hours ago
Mortal Kombat 11 Krypt Items Location Full Guide
Health13 hours ago
Cure for Cancer 2019: Researchers close to finding treatment for this disease
Health11 hours ago
Scientists warning for LYME Disease that May hit two million Americans by 2020
Android11 hours ago
World Cup in Malaysia Now bid for Mobile Legends
Gaming10 hours ago
Kingdom Hearts 3 critical mode update announced
Gaming9 hours ago
Top 10 Best-Selling Games; Switch Outsells PS4 And Xbox One In March
Gaming11 hours ago
Easter – Egg Video Game