Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Update Version 1.2.0 has released by Nintendo. The update made some adjustments for special fighters.
Previously, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has received the first update patch 1.1.0, which added a hard mode setting to Adventure Mode. In this newest update version 1.2.0, Nintendo mentioned it as ‘a bunch of technical tweaks’.
Well, if you are one of the fans of this best pre-selling game on Nintendo Switch, then you should check out the full patch notes for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Update Version 1.2.0 below:
- In Quickplay, the Format set in Preferred Rules is more likely to be factored into matching. This may result in longer wait times when being matched. Note that this does not guarantee that your Preferred Rules will be used when being matched.
- Stability of real-time communication has been improved in Battle Arenas.
- Game balance adjustments, stability fixes, and other minor adjustments have been made.
- Individual adjustments and fixes have been made to the fighters listed below:
Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Luigi, Ice Climbers, Young Link, Olimar, Toon Link, Villager, Greninja, PAC-MAN, Duck Hunt Duo, Isabelle
Notice on compatibility issues:
- The latest software version is required to enter Online mode.
- Local wireless play is not compatible with Ver. 1.1.0 and earlier. All players who want to fight in local wireless battles need to make sure they have the same software version.
- Replays are not compatible with Ver 1.1.0 and earlier. If you want to keep your replays, convert them into videos before installing the update. You can do this via Vault > Replays > Replay Data > Convert to Video.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate is currently available for Nintendo Switch.
How to Add Friends on Nintendo Switch
How to Earn Bells in Animal Crossing – 5 Ways
How to Add a Stop on Apple Maps
How to Get Peacock TV on Roku
How to Cancel Your Peacock Subscription and Change Plans
How to Get Coins in Pokémon GO
How to Register Songs in Animal Crossing
How to Use Enchanted Books in Minecraft
How Get the AE86 in Forza Horizon 5
How to Do Finisher Moves in Destiny 2
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide4 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch