Tchian diving challenges involve leaping from a platform into the water below while doing a series of stunts. The number and difficulty of your tricks and the quality of your descent will determine your final score. Some gamers will likely want to compete in all five of Tchia’s Diving Board Challenges to collect a gold award in each category. This is not a particularly challenging task, but minimal in-game guidance exists. Learn all about Tchia’s diving challenges with this helpful article.
Read Also: Tchia: Where to Find Chicken Egg
Diving Challenge Guide in Tchia
The Tchia’s Diving Board Challenges should now be accessible to players, though they may still struggle to get the requisite number of points for the gold awards. If you’re having difficulties earning the required number of points for PlayStation console exclusives, here’s a simple technique that should help:
- Jump from the Diving Board’s far edge while holding R2.
- Maintain a forward push on the right stick until a “Frontflip” has been accomplished.
- The “Spin” action cannot be completed without repeatedly pressing the right joystick.
- You can accomplish a “Backflip” by holding down the right joystick for a while.
- Tchia’s feet or head should be pointing downward before R2 is released.
If done correctly, these moves will net the player a Combo and Clean Entry bonus, which should be more than enough to win the game and the trophy. Notably, if players aren’t happy with their dive, they can attempt again by selecting “Retry Diving Board Challenge” from the game’s pause menu. This is a great addition, as it eliminates the need to use Tchia’s Soul-Jump or climb for subsequent attempts.
It’s worth noting that Diving Board Challenges aren’t the only way to get a gold trophy. Fans can yell from the vantage points above Tchia’s New Caledonia-inspired country to have events like races and shooting range challenges added to the game’s map.
Tips for Getting Gold in Diving Challenges
Now, three levels of success may be measured on the scoreboard near the diving boards. Somewhere between bronze and gold. Gold is the most desirable because it is the highest and is required to complete the Journal entry. At any time during a dive, you can view your current score at the top of the screen:
Every dive site is different. Therefore, it may take a few tries to learn how much time you have to perform specific manoeuvres. However, we do have a few suggestions that could aid you on your quest for Gold:
- Remember the landing – Tchia must land a dive with their hands or feet pointed toward the water to keep a high score. It’s tough to avoid crashing into the sea when it’s too late to make adjustments.
- Pull off a combo – Three moves must be performed rapidly to constitute a combination. You may fast increase your score by doing this.
- Stay away from rocks – Even if you strike them while swimming, your dive will wrecked if you clip Tchia on them.
- Run, Jump, Dive – The starting platforms for the diving competitions are substantial in length. If you wait by the scoreboard, sprint, and leap off the platform’s edge before plunging into the water, you’ll enjoy a few extra seconds in the air. Without this, You may not have enough time to pull off enough tricks.
- If in doubt, restart – If your dive score isn’t where you want it to be, pause the game and select “restart challenge.” Clicking this button will bring you to the top of the diving board, where you can attempt again.
Although it may take a few dives at each site before you can accurately gauge your time in the water, following these guidelines should help you collect gold in no time!
How do you get the gold trophy in diving in Tchia?
Maintain a forward push on the right stick until a “Frontflip” has been accomplished. The “Spin” action cannot be completed without repeatedly pressing the right joystick. You can accomplish a “Backflip” by holding down the right joystick for a while. Tchia’s feet or head should be pointing downward before R2 is released.
What do you do with the trophies in Tchia?
Players will immediately recognize a Claw Machine by the bin that is affixed to its front. Fans can participate in this Tchia activity by choosing a trophy from the main character’s bundle and placing it in the designated bin; each trophy kind comes with three attempts.
What is the shooting range challenge in Tchia?
In Tchia, you can participate in Shooting Range Challenges. They give Tchia a slingshot and tell her to score as many points as she can by hitting targets before the clock runs out. Throughout the islands of the archipelago, you can find one of five shooting ranges.
Where can I find dugong in Tchia?
Dugongs are a type of mammal found in Tchia. You can find them in coastal areas like the one beside the Hnora Dock. Tchia is given permission to swim after being possessed by Soul-Jump. Dugongs move slowly in the water and have a limited vertical leap.
Is there combat in Tchia?
This is primarily an exploration game with some light, enjoyable combat. It’s a lot of fun to jump your soul into different things and animals. There are several flaws and errors in Tchia.