Bandai Namco Entertainment has released a brand new update version 2.11 for Tekken 7 on the platforms PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
The update is available now with the size of 200MB, but in case if you haven’t updated the game since version 2.01, then it will take around 1.5Gb.
Tekken 7 Update Version 2.11 has added various fixes for server performance, game crashing, and more. Until now, there are no formal patch notes from Bandai Namco for this new update.
However, here are some details from the update history:
Tekken 7 Update Version 2.11 Patch Notes (PS4, PC, and Xbox One)
- Fixed various bugs
- Supper for Craig Marduk (DLC#6) and Armor King (DLC#7) has been added.
- Made adjustments to game balance.
- Added new customization items.
- The health gauge’s design has been updated.
- The character selection music has been updated.
- New music has been added to the jukebox.
- Fixed various bugs.
Tekken 7 is currently available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.