The Best Treasure Hunters Route in Fallout 76 for More Miner Pails
Are you on a quest for valuable Miner Pails and elusive Treasure Hunters in Fallout 76? Look no further! In this guide, we present the ultimate route that will help you maximize your Miner Pail collection and boost your chances of finding those sought-after Treasure Hunters. By following this optimized route, you can acquire close to 20 Miner Pails in just 30 minutes, making it an efficient strategy for treasure hunting in Fallout 76.
To ensure you don’t make the same mistakes. So, without further ado, let’s get into it.
Here is the detailed route:
- Westec: This is the first spot on the route. Instead of going inside, we’ll scout just outside. More often than not, you’ll find a Mole Miner here. Sometimes you might even spot two.
- White Springs Golf Club: This location is another Treasure Hunter hotspot. Typically, you’ll find two here, but there could be up to three. They might be outside, around the back, or even upstairs.
- Poseidon Energy Plant: This spot can yield up to four Mole Miners, with a few spawning on the roof. Ensure you inspect the area near the workshop, and remember to turn off event notifications to avoid distractions. Check around the vicinity of the giant teapot, as well.
- Camden Park: You’ll usually find one to two Mole Miners here, but occasionally up to three. Make sure to run around the entire park as the size of the park can limit the travel of audio cues.
- Huntersville: This compact area filled with super mutants is a great spot to find three Mole Miners. Clear out the enemies before collecting your treasure to avoid unnecessary complications.
- National Isolated Radio Array: Located above Westec, this location usually spawns one or two Mole Miners, and it’s another area that’s likely to yield a Mole Miner 99% of the time.
- Bolton Greens: While Mole Miners can occasionally be found inside the house, they typically appear in the field out back. Be prepared for a thorough search inside the house, as they can be challenging to locate.
- Tyler County Fairgrounds: This location is also not small, so conduct a thorough sweep. Your headset can come in handy here, but regardless, there should be one or two Mole Miners around.
This route should be repeated as many times as needed, hopping servers if required, especially if you suspect other players might have beaten you to the Treasure Hunters. If you have Fallout first and access to a private lobby, running this route in the private lobby can yield even better results.
Remember to keep your headset on and listen for the distinct sounds of the Mole Miners. Prepare yourself for thrilling encounters and bountiful treasures along the way.