The latest hotfixes have been rolled out for World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth Season 2. The hotfixes released by Blizzard to address some various issues which appear in PvP system.
Hotfixes January 23 also make some changes in the rewards items and fixed a bug in The Hidden Dragon achievement which complained by the players.
Here are the full details of Hotfixes January 23 for World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth Season 2:
January 23, 2019
Dungeons and Raids
- Battle of Dazar’alor
- The achievement Can I Get a Hek Hek Hek Yeah? now requires all members of the raid click on the Mysterious Trashpile before the fight starts to receive Jani’s Favor, and then complete the existing criteria for the achievement.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from receiving the achievement The Hidden Dragon on Normal difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Arcane Torrent to remain available when changing factions.
- Emissary armor, weapon caches, and rewards from faction assaults now reward the item by loot specialization. These were previously rewarded by class.
Player versus Player
- Sinister Gladiator’s Safeguard’s shield now has a duration of 6 seconds (was 10 seconds), and can now be dispelled.
- Dread/Sinister Gladiator’s Emblem now has a duration of 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Sinister Gladiator Maledict’s heal absorption can now be dispelled.
- Xalziax’s Veiled Eye’s shield can now be dispelled.
- Developers’ note: With the start of Battle for Azeroth Season 2, we introduced two new trinkets that are acquired via PvP, Sinister Gladiator’s Maledict and Sinister Gladiator’s Safeguard. In agreement with feedback we’ve been receiving, we’ve made a few changes to these items so that they provide more of an opportunity for counterplay when encountering enemy teams using these trinkets. We’ll continue to keep an eye on the strength of these trinkets as the season progresses.
- Season 2 crafted Engineering goggles should now refund Tidalcores or Breath of Bwonsamdi and Expulsom when scrapped.
- Fixed an issue where Alliance players who had faction transferred to Horde could not see Nathanos in Dalaran to accept “The Warchief Beckons”.
- Nazgrim is once again available in Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar for Horde players on the questing experience to unlock Pandaria.
- Faction Assault World Quests now properly give credit for the Weekly Quest “The World Awaits”.
- Pets should now summon and path correctly on Airships during Faction Assaults.
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Season 2 is available now on the game’s live servers.