CrystalDiskInfo is an HDD/SSD wellbeing observing utility. It shows fundamental HDD (likewise SSD and USB-HDD) data, screens S.M.A.R.T. qualities and plate temperature. It will likewise show the S.M.A.R.T information as a rundown so you can see the particular issue that a hard drive may have. It gives a wellbeing rating dependent on your drive’s SMART status, in addition to will list its temperature, empowering you to see exactly how hot your drives are running. As different variables approach limits of threat, CrystalDiskInfo will caution you, telling you it’s a great opportunity to make reinforcements while despite everything you can.
CrystalDiskInfo 8.2.0 changelog:
- Included Temperature Setting Dialog
- Included SKhynix SSD support
- Changed temperature edge for SSD from 50°C to 60°C
- Included Shizuku7thAnniversary subject [Shizuku Edition]
- Changed default subject to Shizuku7thAnniversary [Shizuku Edition]
- Worked with Visual Studio 2019 Update 1