xrecode3 is a converter and sound grabber which enables you to change over from mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, chimp, signal, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, prompt ,tta, tak, wav, wav(rf64), dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mka, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx, mlp to m4a, alac, gorilla, flac, mp3, mp4 (utilizing NeroAAC), ogg, crude, wav, wav(rf64), wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak, snd and Shorten designs. Direction Line parameters are bolstered.
- Takes a shot at XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 10 32/64 bit adaptations and under Wine.
- Parallel change by using the intensity of multi-center CPUs.
- The backing of inserted CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK documents).
- The backing of mp4, mka sections (can part mp4, mka by parts to any upheld design).
- Worked in Metadata supervisor with Cover Art support.
- Has to support for LossyWav.
- Supports versatile mode.
- Union info records to one huge sound document and makes CUE sheet.
- Changing over to numerous organizations on the double utilizing “Various” yield mode.
- Snatching of multi-channel Audio CDs to the ideal organization immediately.
- Educational and resizable UI fit notwithstanding for netbooks.
- Separating sound from flv, avi, mov and so forth video records (numerous sound streams are bolstered).
- Can trade/import Metadata to/from the outer record.
- Backing for 24/32bit sound documents.
Multilanguage support. As of now, the program is accessible in Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (disentangled) dialects.
What’s going on in XRECODE3:
- Local 64bit help.
- Included help for DSD/DST and DFF groups (counting treatment of SACD ISOs).
- Added choice to extricate sound without transcoding.
- Added alternative to encode a few documents to one multi-channel record.
- Added alternative to part document into individual track-per-channel for all accessible yield groups.
- Added alternative to consolidation documents per envelope.
- Yield and Metadata settings are currently yield design explicit.
- Upgraded Metadata settings.
- Included help for numerous Cover pictures in Metadata supervisor.
- Included 32bit int/glide yield for configurations which bolster them (for example WAV).
- Included vacillating choice in Output Settings.
- Added choice to utilize EBUR128 in Normalize.
- Added choice to Album Mode Normalize.
- Added choice to design Matrices under Output Settings.
- Included more yield record design components.
- Selected UI.
- Prompt documents are presently shown all the more pleasant.
- Upgraded Shell Extension.
XRECODE3 v1.93 changelog:
- NEW: included choice “Duplicate record if the information bitrate is less or equivalent to the yield bitrate” under MP3 Transcode settings.
- NEW: included choice “Report mistakes in included documents before begin” (under Program Settings/Misc).
- NEW: included “Apply dynamic range pressure” choice under MP3 and M4A Output Settings.
- FIX: fixed issue when Metadata was not spared in dff documents.
- FIX fixed deciphering of some DVDA iso records.
- FIX fixed deciphering of some DTS/CUE records.
- FIX: fixed issue when an OK catch was incapacitated for some encoder settings when the program was begun from a shell.