For the fans of Pokemon Go, surely acknowledge with Sinnoh Stone, a special evolution item which allows you to transform various existing creatures in the game into Gen4 version. Sinnoh Stone also able to make many of the best Pokemon become more powerful, including Rhydon.
Now the question is, what makes the Sinnoh Stone creatures different from those that don’t evolve?
The answer is, you will find the differences in their methods from the main games, which require either having a set move or being in a set location before they can evolve.
And of course, it’s quite difficult and tricky to track down and get Sinnoh Stone. However, it’s also not impossible. In this article, I will guide you how to get Sinnoh Stone along with the list of Pokemon Gen4 which can evolve with using Sinnoh Stone.
Methods to get Sinnoh Stone
Currently, there are only 2 available methods to get Sinnoh Stone, and they are:
1. Sinnoh Stone has a chance to drop on the completion of the final day of your 7-day Research Task.
In 7-day of your Research Task, you will have to complete the various multiple challenges daily, and if you get lucky, then you will get Sinnoh Stone dropping on during the Research Task.
2. Sinnoh Stone has a chance to drop on the completion of PvP Trainer Battles.
Pokemon Go PVP (player versus player) is a newly-launched feature of the game. Completion of VP Trainer Battles will reward you with in-game items, and also will give a chance for Sinnoh Stone to drop in.
Once you get the Sinnoh Stone, you will also need 100 candies in order to evolve Pokemon Gen4 creatures to become more powerful. You can check below for the list of Gen4 you can transform with Sinnoh Stone:
- Rhydon evolves into Rhyperior using a Sinnoh Stone and 100 Candy
- Electabuzz evolves into Electivire using a Sinnoh Stone and 100 Candy
- Magmar evolves into Magmortar using a Sinnoh Stone and 100 Candy
- Togetic evolves into Togekiss using a Sinnoh Stone and 100 Candy
- Misdreavus evolves into Mismagius using a Sinnoh Stone and 100 Candy
- Murkrow evolves into Gliscor using a Sinnoh Stone and 100 Candy
- Gligar evolves into Gliscor using a Sinnoh Stone and 100 Candy
- Sneasel evolves into Weavile using a Sinnoh Stone and 100 Candy
- Porygon 2 evolves into Porygon-Z using a Sinnoh Stone and 100 Candy
- Roselia evolves into Roserade using a Sinnoh Stone and 100 Candy
- Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir using a Sinnoh Stone and 100 Candy
How to Stop Twitter Emails on Your Computer
How to Turn Off Instagram Notifications on Mobile App
How to Change Your Profile Picture on Instagram on Mobile
How to Recover Deleted Files and Restore Data
How to Share a Youtube Playlist
Pokémon Go Blue Egg Raid
What software do VTubers Use?
Best Elite Fast TM Pokemon Go and How to Get Them
The Latest Tech That Is Changing Modern Medicine
Targeted Advertising: Is your phone spying on you?
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide4 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch