A fitness tracker, a stopwatch, a method to peek at notifications without pulling your phone out of your pocket, and of course, the ability to tell the time are just some of the duties that can be performed by an Apple Watch. Through the Watch app on your iPhone or directly on your Apple Watch, you are able to personalize your watch faces and manage your collection of watch faces. This article will walk you through the process of adding, removing, and customizing watch faces on your iPhone.
Read Also: How to Find My Apple Watch
How to Add, Remove, and Customize Watch Faces from your iPhone
1. Open the Watch application that is stored on your iOS device.
2. In order to install a watch face, you will need to go to the “Face Gallery” on the bar that is situated at the bottom of the programme.
3. Select one of the available watch faces from among the many available options.
4. Select a face and change its colour, its style, and the number of flaws it has. Tap the “Add” button after you are finished customizing the face and are ready to add it to your collection of faces.
5. To remove a watch face from your smartphone, open the Watch app and then select the “My Watch” option from the menu.
6. From the menu that displays next to “My Faces,” select “Edit” from the list of options.