CNBC All Access has been replaced by a new streaming device called Paramount+. This was first introduced in the year 2014. It is available in every country in the world. Additionally, this is available for free, however it contains limited material. It also provides you with subscription deals, which you can take advantage of in order to watch the video content on it. There are two distinct subscription plans available for the Paramount plus. An ad-supported plan is available for $5 per month ($50 per year), while an ad-free premium plan is available for $10 per month ($100 per year). It is preferable to terminate your Paramount Plus subscription if you are no longer using the service on a regular basis. The following are the many methods for cancelling Paramount Plus on Roku.
Read Also: How to Cancel a Paramount Plus Subscription
How To Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku?
You have the option to terminate your membership to this television service at any time and from any location. If you want to know how to cancel Paramount Plus on Roku, there are two distinct ways to find out.
- Using Roku device
- Using Roku website
Cancel using Roku device
Using this method, you can cancel your Paramount Plus subscription if you have subscribed to the service through your Roku device or through the Paramount Plus website.
1. To begin watching Roku TV, press the Home button on the remote control.
2. From the menu bar, select the Paramount+ channel to begin.
3. The (*) button on the Roku remote control must be pressed a total of three times.
4. The Manage subscription option can be found in the drop-down menu.
5. From the drop-down menu, choose Cancel subscription from the list of options.
6. To ensure that the cancellation is finalized, click on Cancel subscription a second time.
Your subscription to Paramount+ has been successfully cancelled through the usage of a Roku device, which you purchased.
Cancel using Roku website
You can also cancel your subscription by visiting the Roku website.
1. To begin, go to the Roku website and sign in with your existing Roku account information.
2. From the drop-down menu that appears after logging in, click Manage Account >> Manage your membership.
3. From the drop-down menu, select Paramount+ TV and then click the Unsubscribe option to cancel your subscription.
4. Choosing Yes, Unsubscribe from the drop-down menu will complete the cancellation procedure.
Yay! You should now be aware of the steps necessary to cancel your Paramount+ membership.
How can I cancel Paramount Plus on iPhone?
To begin, go to the settings app and enter your name in the upper right-hand corner of the page before selecting the subscription tile from the drop-down menu. Then navigate to the Active area, where you can cancel your subscription by selecting Paramount Plus and selecting Confirm.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on the app?
To begin, log into the Paramount Plus application and navigate to the account settings section, then to the manage subscription section of the application. Then select Cancel Subscription from the End Subscription drop-down menu to remove Cancel Paramount Plus from the app.
How To Turn Off Auto Emoji On Discord
How to Send Videos on Discord
How to Restart Any Apple TV Model
THE BEST HEALTH SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD
How to Install Add Google Drive to File Explorer
Kahoot Hack Auto Answer Bot: How to Hack Kahoot Answers 2022
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
How to Find all 110 Bacons in Find The Bacons – Roblox
Bloxburg School Test Answers – How to Pass and Win the Trophy
What is Resource Planning in Project Management and What You Need to Know
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch