So, you’ve been hacked. Because someone discovered one of your passwords or because there was a security breach, you are required to change all of your login information at this time. If Discord is your major method of communication, there is likely a lot of content that you do not want to be shared with others. You are fortunate in that Discord allows you to alter your password at any moment.
Here is how to change your password for Discord if you are using the desktop programme on a Mac or PC, or the mobile version on an iPhone or Android device.
Read Also: How to Restart Discord
How to Change your Discord Password on Desktop
1. Fire up the Discord client application on both your Mac and your individual computer. A tiny gear icon will appear in the bottom-left corner of your screen, just next to the picture you select to use as your profile picture. You need only to click on it.
2. Go to the tab labelled “My Account,” and once you’re there, click the “Edit” button that’s located on the blue button bar that appears in that tab.
3. From the menu, select the option to “Change password.” When this is done, a fresh text field that is labelled “New Password” will become available to the user.
4. In the box labelled “Current Password,” input the password that you are now using, and then move on to the field labelled “New Password,” where you should enter the new password that you want to use.
5. Choose the “Save” option from the menu.
How to Change Your Discord Password on Mobile
1. Launch the Discord app on your iPhone or Android smartphone, and then tap the three horizontal lines that can be seen in the top-left corner of the screen. This will open the menu that is situated on the sidebar to the left.
2. In the bottom-right corner of this page, you will either see your profile photo (seen on an iPhone) or a gear icon. Depending on which option you choose, your profile photo will be displayed on an iPhone (on Android). The settings menu can be accessed by tapping it once it has been brought up.
3. When the drop-down menu opens, select “Account” from the list of available options.
4. Select the “Change Password” option from the drop-down menu.
5. You will now be required to enter both your current password as well as the new password that you would want to use at this time. After you have finished filling out each of the fields, click the “Save” button that is located in the top right corner of the screen. There is a possibility that you will additionally be required to press the “Done” button that is located on the keypad of your phone.
Be aware that if you change your password, you will be logged out of all other Discord sessions that you are currently connected into as soon as the change takes effect. This is something that you should keep in mind before making any changes to your password. When you change your password on your desktop computer, you will be automatically logged out of the mobile app on your mobile device, and vice versa.
5 Best Email Marketing Software For Ecommerce
How to Change Snapchat Notification Sound Android
How to Change Playstation Password on PS4
Pipedrive vs Salesforce : Which One Is Better for You?
How to Delete a Bitmoji
Learn How to Get Free Robux & Roblox Codes in (June 2022)
Is Human Fall Flat Cross-platform: Here’s What You Need to Know June Updated
Diskeeper 18 Professional 20.0.1300 (Updated)
Here is the Detail about I Own AMC NFT Value – How Much You Worth? Updated
How to Upgrade Wood Frames in 7 Days to Die (Updated)
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide3 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch