AirPods, Apple’s finest product since the iPhone, aren’t you? With no wires to tangle up, these headphones are a no-brainer in terms of style. However, the sleek form might make it tough to determine how much battery life is left, despite the fact that they really enhance your style game. Fortunately, you can check the battery life of your AirPods at any moment with a connected iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
How To battery life of your AirPods on an iPhone or iPad
Once you’ve linked your AirPods with your iPhone or iPad at least once, you may utilise any of these techniques.
Opening the case
- Check to see that the Bluetooth feature on your iPhone or iPad is turned on. You may accomplish this goal by navigating to the Settings menu or the Control Center.
- Open the case for your AirPods while you have it held close to your iPhone or iPad. The AirPods should be inside the case.
- At the very bottom of the screen, a pop-up window should appear. It will display the remaining battery life of both the AirPods and the case they came in
Using the battery widget
You may utilise the battery widget that is located on your widget page in order to monitor the remaining battery life of your AirPods while you are wearing them.
- Swipe to the right on the initial Home screen of your iPhone or iPad to access the widgets that you have installed.
- Scroll all the way down until you reach the bottom of the page, then hit the Edit button. Next, tap the + sign in the upper left corner of the screen.
- To customise the size of the Batteries widget, go all the way to the bottom of the widgets list and press on the battery icon.
- After positioning your widget, choose Done in the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
Now, the remaining battery life of your AirPods will be shown on the widget page, in addition to the battery % displayed for your iPhone and any other connected devices (like an Apple Watch).
Read Also: What is Streaming TV?
Why is it that I can’t see the battery on my AirPods?
If the battery level of your AirPods does not display, try shutting the case and opening it again a few seconds later. After this, try again to view the level. You could also try again by starting from the home screen of your smartphone, since the percentage of charge for your battery may not be shown in certain applications.
Is there an app that can check the battery life of the AirPods?
A few days ago, while browsing the Play Store, I came across the free application called AirBattery. After downloading the application, when you open the lid of the charging case for your AirPods, a popup window will appear on your Android smartphone that is similar to the one that appears on the iPhone. It will show the battery data for both the case and each individual AirPod.
How do I add AirPods to my battery widget iOS 14?
When you hit the edit button located on the screen to the left of the Home Screen and then tap the plus sign located at the top of the screen that contains the personalise option, a list of the available widgets will appear. Batteries may be found farther down the page. When you tap on it, you will get three different choices for the battery widget. Swipe to the left to see the available choices.