It is explained in this post how to attach a wireless mouse to a Chromebook. If your device is Bluetooth capable or has a USB port, these instructions will work on any Chrome OS-based device you own.
Read Also: How to Add a Printer to Your Chromebook
Which Wireless Mouse Do You Have?
You could believe that there is only one type of wireless mouse, the one that does not require the usage of a cable. Wireless mouse, on the other hand, are made possible by two forms of wireless technology, which are discussed below. When it comes to connecting your wireless mouse to your Chromebook, the model you pick will have an impact.
- Bluetooth Mouse: These mice communicate to your computer via Bluetooth protocol and don’t require any USB receiver to work.
- Radio Frequency (RF) Mouse: These mice use an RF transmitter (in the mouse) and receiver (plugged into your USB port) to bypass the need for any wires.
Because most Chromebook devices contain Bluetooth functionality, as well as a large number of USB ports, either type of wireless mouse will operate with your Chromebook. If, on the other hand, you’d like to utilize your Chromebook’s USB port for other devices, the Bluetooth wireless mouse could be the ideal choice for your needs.
How to Connect a Bluetooth Mouse to a Chromebook
It is as simple as attaching any other Bluetooth device to your Chromebook if you have a wireless Bluetooth mouse in your possession.
1. Switch off and on your Bluetooth mouse by looking for the power button. Check to see that it is switched on. You should be able to see the optical light come on (usually red). Return the mouse to its flat position on the mouse pad.
2. The lower right corner of the taskbar on your Chromebook is where you should start. Select the Bluetooth icon from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. If the Bluetooth status is now turned off, turn on the toggle button to turn on Bluetooth again. Once enabled, you’ll notice a scanning status on your Chromebook while it searches for active Bluetooth devices in the vicinity. When your wireless mouse displays, you may pick it to pair with it and connect to it using the appropriate buttons.
4. Your Chromebook will recognize your Bluetooth wireless mouse as soon as it establishes a connection with it, and you will observe the mouse pointer moving as you move your mouse.
How to Connect a Radio Frequency (RF) Mouse to a Chromebook
In order to use a wireless mouse with a Chromebook, the most commonly used type is the RF mouse. A tiny receiver device is included, which may be connected straight to the USB port on the back of your Chromebook. It is not need to configure anything. You must, however, be certain that the RF mouse you purchase is compatible with Chrome OS before proceeding.
1. When purchasing an RF mouse, be sure you pick one that has been tested and certified to work with Chromebooks. Due to the fact that Chromebooks do not support the installation of driver software, no RF mouse that requires driver software will function on a Chromebook (because driver software cannot be installed).
2. In addition to your mouse, you will receive a little USB receiver. Connect this little receiver to any USB port on your Chromebook and you’re good to go.
3. Move your mouse to the other side of the screen and press the power button. Once the mouse is connected to the USB receiver, you should be able to use it right away without having to do any more configuration.
PS5 restocks are returning to Walmart in June
How to Use an Apple Watch
How to Change an Apple Watch Name on Your iPhone
Roblox Error Code 403 Fix – Is Roblox Down Right Now
How make your village more pleasant and safe
Is Neverwinter Online Crossplay? 2022 All Platforms
Is The Forest Cross Platform?(PS4 & Xbox) Everything You Need to Know
How to Invest in GTE Technology
Learn How to Get Free Robux & Roblox Codes in 2022
Best Skyrim Name Generator – Find All Kinds of Skyrim Names
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide1 month ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch