How to Download GTA 5 on Laptop
Grand Theft Auto V is the most popular entry of the Grand Theft Auto franchise to date. It has managed to sell more over 135 million copies worldwide since its initial release in 2013, making it the world’s second best-selling game of all time, behind only Halo 3. It is also compatible with all platforms, including PCs, consoles, and laptops, among others. If you haven’t already, check out our article on “How to Download GTA 5 in Laptop” to get your hands on a piece of the action right here.
Read Also: How to Register as a VIP In GTA 5
Why You Should Download and Play GTA V?
We don’t have to be concerned about Grand Theft Auto V’s astronomical popularity in the gaming community, which we already know. Seven years have passed since the game was initially published, and it is still going strong! Despite the fact that gamers all over the world like this action-adventure game, there is something about it that draws them in. In a sincere effort to deconstruct the causes, we have narrowed it down to a handful of credible options.
- Beautiful Graphics: We have to give credits to Rockstar Games for designing quite a wonderful piece of a game. GTA V features HD graphics quality that could go up to ultra, showing every bit of the environment in great detail. Plus, players can add mods to enhance the experience even further.
- Cars: If you’re a fan of speed and cars, you will love Grand Theft Auto V. The game offers a wide selection of rides, aerial, and hydro vehicles that you can not get enough of. After all, the original concept of the whole franchise does revolve around cars.
- Constant Updates: Rockstar Games seems big on the whole content update thing. Though GTA 5 was not recognized much for its main storyline, its multiplayer feature is a totally different ball game. The devs like to make sure that players never run out of things to do on GTA Online. Periodical updates introduce new missions, heists, add-ons, cars, among a rainbow of other content.
How to Download GTA 5 in Laptop
For your knowledge, downloading games on laptops isn’t that dissimilar from downloading games on desktop computers. Purchasing GTA V via digital distributors is the most convenient method to obtain a fully licensed game while also showing your support for the developers. Steam and the Epic Games Store are now two of the most well-known names in the gaming industry.
Step 1: Start by launching the Steam Client on your laptop, or downloading it if you haven’t done so before.
Step 2: Use the search tool in the upper right corner of your screen’s toolbar to look for Grand Theft Auto 5 and click on it. Alternatively, you can visit the game’s page on Steam by clicking here.
Step 3: Select the purchasing option from the drop-down menu. GTA V is presently available for purchase at around Rs 1,500. Following a successful purchase, the item will be added to your Steam Library.
Step 4: Select the Library tab in the top-left corner of the screen, click Install, and wait. The speed of the download and installation are mostly dependent on your computer and Internet connection. We recommend that you use a broadband connection to ensure a steady and speedy download.
Epic Games Store
The instructions for downloading GTA 5 for laptops via the Epic Games Store are quite identical to those for downloading GTA 5 through Steam. Simply sign into the client using your Epic Games account, search for the game, pay, and download it from there. Users should be aware, however, that the Epic Games Store does not support the regional currency in the same way that Steam does. As a result, the price of GTA V may be somewhat higher than usual. The game (Premium Edition) is currently available for purchase on the Epic Games Store for $25.
A few months ago, Epic Games handed away limitless copies of Grand Theft Auto 5 to gamers who signed up on their website. That giveaway, on the other hand, was completed a long time ago. As a result, if you want to purchase the game, be prepared to pay the full amount!
How to Download GTA 5 on Mac?
Unluckily, there hasn’t been an official version of Grand Theft Auto 5 on Mac OS X yet. This implies that Macbook users will not be able to purchase a licensed copy of the game at this time. Despite the fact that there are self-proclaimed “cracked” versions of the game floating around on the Internet, we do not advocate that our readers download them. Their presence can be a significant hazard to your system, and the risk is just not worth it!
GTA V System Requirements
Grand Theft Auto 5 does not necessitate the use of a powerful gaming machine due to the fact that it is an outdated game on the market. In reality, the specifications are firmly in the middle of the pack. Even if you’re using an older-generation laptop, you may be able to play the game without any problems.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Storage: 72 GB available space