Grand Theft Auto 5, is widely considered to be among the most intricate open-world video games ever created. You can even take your girlfriend on a date to the theatre, play a game of tennis, or any of the other activities that are available there. It caters to virtually all of your needs and desires. In this piece, we will walk you through the process of acquiring a girlfriend in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5). So let’s get started:
Read Also: How To Make A Crew In GTA5
- 1 How To Get A Girlfriend In GTA 5
- 2 Steps to get a girlfriend for Franklin in GTA 5
- 3 FAQs
How To Get A Girlfriend In GTA 5
Story mode via strip clubs
In the GTA 5 Story mode, you are going to have to charm a stripper in order to get a girlfriend. The process entails quite a few steps and a significant amount of repetition, with the primary focus being on paying the girl of your choice for private dances and engaging in playful banter in order to raise her “like” level. The following is a detailed walkthrough on how to get a girlfriend in Grand Theft Auto 5:
Step 1: Go to the strip club in Grand Theft Auto 5
To begin, you have to make your way to the strip club known as the Vanilla Unicorn. It is the only strip club that can be reached by the player in the game, and it is located right in the centre of the downtown area of Los Santos. Because Trevor will have purchased it by the time the game is over, you will be able to spawn at the spot with relative ease.
Step 2: Pay for a private dance in the second step
After that, players are required to pay $40 (in pocket cash only) in order to receive a topless dance from one of the club’s dancers in a private setting. They will typically approach you on the dance floor and inquire as to whether or not you would like to “get somewhere private.”
Step 3: Engage in playful conversation to raise the Like meter
Once the dance begins, players are required to engage in playful banter with the girl in order to fill up the Like metre that appears at the bottom of the screen. You are playing a minigame in which your objective is to rack up as many points as you can on the metre while evading the bouncers that are moving about the area.
If you were to get caught by the bouncers three times in a row, you would be kicked out of the club. After Trevor has obtained the Vanilla Unicorn, he, Michael, and Franklin will no longer run the risk of being kicked out of the club if they touch the strippers.
Step 4: Obey the instruction, and then complete the process.
You will be able to take your dance partner outside and arrive at her location as soon as the Like metre reaches its maximum level. After she got into the car, you should follow the route that was planned out, as well as the instructions that are displayed on the screen. After that, a cutscene called “hot coffee” will play for you, providing more information about your interaction with the girl.
Your character will wake up with a new phone contact, which you can use to get in touch with your new girlfriend if you want to. If the player calls her during the day, she will refuse to go home with them, but if they call her at night, they can “take her home” again.
Steps to get a girlfriend for Franklin in GTA 5
- Take control of Franklin, the character, and navigate to the location on the map of Los Santos that has been circled in yellow.
- Ursula should be transported from the area where she spawns to her home, which is situated close to the lighthouse. This should take place as soon as possible.
- It is recommended that many phone calls be placed to Ursula in order to explore the logistics of setting up a meeting. Rent a car as soon as she gives you the go-ahead to meet her at the marina, and make sure you’re waiting for her there when she gets there.
- Bring her back to the place where she was staying once more. On the other side, she will inquire about your presence at this particular gathering. Ursula now plays the part of your girlfriend in Grand Theft Auto 5, taking over from Franklin.
You are now aware of the response!
How to get a girlfriend and eventually get married?
This is not something that can be done at this time either. It would appear that the game steers players away from committed romantic partnerships in general.