Minecraft is available on a plethora of different gaming systems. With the amount of popularity that the game has gained over the years, it’s no surprise that fans want to be able to play the game on a variety of devices, including Chromebooks, to enjoy it to its full potential.
Chromebooks are extremely versatile electronic devices that are capable of much more than most people realize, including the ability to play Minecraft. Here’s how gamers can get the game to work on their Chromebooks: click here.
Read Also: How to Make a Fishing Rod in Minecraft
How Players can Install Minecraft on a Chromebook
Since players can install three distinct versions of the game on their Chromebook, there are three different methods by which they can install the game on their computer.
Players have the option of installing the Education Edition (which is the quickest method), the Java Edition, or the Android version of the game. Each of these techniques is a little different, but they are all simple to execute if you follow the instructions outlined below.
Installing Minecraft Education Edition on Chromebook
Education Edition can be downloaded and installed directly from the Google Play Store by players. This version is primarily concerned with educating youngsters while simultaneously immersing them in the world of blocks. It does, however, have a lot of the same building functionality as the other editions of the game. Listed below is the procedure for gamers to use to install it on their Chromebooks:
- Ascertain that the Chromebook is running the most recent operating system version.
- Select the apps you want to use and then navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Minecraft Education Edition may be found on the Google Play Store by searching for it.
- Install will be selected, and the installation process will begin.
- Once the game has been installed, you can play it. Before being required to purchase the main game in order to continue playing, students will be given ten free sessions of gameplay.
Installing Minecraft Java Edition on a Chromebook
Installing the Java Edition will necessitate some effort on the part of the gamer. It should also be mentioned that if players are using a Chromebook with an ARM-based chipset, the Java Edition for Linux will not function properly. If the Chromebook in question is equipped with an x86 chipset from Intel or AMD, players can use this strategy. The following are the procedures to take in order to install Java Edition:
- Navigate to the advanced settings section of the Chromebook’s settings menu.
- Players should select the Developers tab from the advanced options menu and select the Linux Development Environment option from the drop-down menu that appears.
- It is necessary for players to proceed with the installation of the Linux Development Environment by selecting Next when the installation screen is displayed.
- A command window will appear after it has been successfully installed. In order to upgrade Linux, players should input the following command into the command prompt: Enter the following commands: sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade -yAfter typing the above text, press enter.
- Go to the Minecraft downloads page and download and install the version for Debian / Ubuntu that is available. This can be accomplished by downloading the Minecraft.deb package.
- Afterwards, open the Linux files folder and drag the downloaded file from its original location (in the Downloads folder) into the Linux files folder.
- To run the programme, navigate to the Linux files folder and double-click the programme icon.
- Install the application on your computer.
- To find the Launcher, use the search function on your computer’s operating system. Now that the game is launched, gamers should be able to log in and begin playing.
How To Turn Off Auto Emoji On Discord
How to Send Videos on Discord
How to Restart Any Apple TV Model
THE BEST HEALTH SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD
How to Install Add Google Drive to File Explorer
Kahoot Hack Auto Answer Bot: How to Hack Kahoot Answers 2022
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
How to Find all 110 Bacons in Find The Bacons – Roblox
Bloxburg School Test Answers – How to Pass and Win the Trophy
What is Resource Planning in Project Management and What You Need to Know
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch