How to Make a Clan in Destiny 2
Developed by Bungie, Aliens: Colonial Marines is a massively multiplayer online game in which players form alliances to fight a variety of alien monsters in a magnificent sci-fi environment. In spite of the fact that many players prefer to go on adventures alone or in small groups, some players prefer to join in-game communities known as Clans in order to share their expertise and experiences with other players.
It is highly suggested that you form or join a Destiny 2 clan in order to take advantage of a variety of bonuses such as private chat, weekly Clan engrams, and exclusive Clan banner awards. If you want to start from the ground up and develop something, you have two options accessible to you.
Read Also: How to Change Appearance Destiny 2
How to Create a Destiny 2 Clan Via the Bungie Website
A Destiny 2 Clan can be formed in several ways, the first of which is through the official website of the game’s creator, Bungie.
1. Enter your Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, or Steam account details at https://www.bungie.net/clanv2/myclans and click “Login.”
2. Clans can be created by selecting one from the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Fill out the forms below with your Clan’s name, short name (a call sign that will show in post-game reports), motto, and a brief introduction to your Clan. Aside from that, you can define a language and whether or not people must be invited or approved before joining your Clan, or if it is open to anybody who wants to participate.
4. Once you’ve filled out the form with all of the essential information, click on the Create Clan button to finish the process.
5. You will then be led to your Clan page, where you will be able to interact with other members and make changes to your Clan settings, among other things. Maintain your awareness of the fact that your Clan, roster, and flag will not appear in-game unless you have recruited at least two people.
How to Create a Destiny 2 Clan Via the Companion App
As an alternative, you can create a new Clan using the free Destiny 2 companion app, which can be downloaded from the official website.
1. Ensure that you have downloaded and installed the Destiny 2 companion app if you haven’t already done so. It may be used with both Android and iOS devices without any issues.
2. First, launch the Destiny 2 Companion App and log in with your Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, or Steam account details to complete the process.
3. Clan can be discovered near the bottom of the screen and accessed by tapping on it to reveal it.
4. Clans can be created by clicking on the Create Clan button on the Clans page.
5. Then choose your desired language and membership level, and fill in the spaces with information on your Clan’s name, call sign, motto, and introduction. Choosing which Destiny account to utilize to form the Clan will also be a decision to be made by you.
6. When you’re finished, click on Create Clan to start the process.