The incorporation of still images with moving media can be accomplished in a basic manner through the use of slide shows. On TikTok, your images will be displayed in a sequential order, and you will also have the option to include a music or a spoken introduction. Have a look at these step-by-step instructions for putting together a slideshow using the popular app TikTok for sharing videos.
Read Also: How to Delete Drafts on TikTok
How to Make a Slideshow on TikTok
It is possible to rapidly put up a slideshow if one adheres to the following procedures:
1. To generate completely new bits of information, you can do so by tapping the plus sign.
2. To upload, you’ll need to tap it.
3. Tap Image.
4. You can select many images by simultaneously tapping on as many of the thumbnails as you want to select from. To proceed, tap the icon labelled “Next.”
5. You have the power to make adjustments to any and all of the other parameters, including the music that is played in the background while the slideshow is being displayed. To proceed, tap the icon labelled “Next.”
6. After you have finished entering the necessary information into the remaining fields on the post screen, you may send your message by selecting the Post button on your keyboard (caption, etc.).
Can you add more than 10 photos to a reel?
Tap the Gallery icon after you have reached the screen that allows you to build a reel. Choose a directory to pull several photographs and videos from in order to add them. Select multiple items by tapping the “Select Multiple” button, which is represented by two squares that overlap one another. Choose the photographs in the sequence that you would like them to appear in the Reel that you have created.
Can you add more than 10 photos to an Instagram post?
After tapping Post, tap the button. Choose up to ten photos and videos from the collection that are stored on your phone. Tap an image or video to make changes to how it is cropped, and then touch the screen to make adjustments to how it fits within the frame. Bear in mind that all of the photographs and videos in your post will take on the aspect ratio of the orientation that you choose, whether that be square, portrait, or landscape.
Can you sync photos to music on Reels?
It is the feature that is going to make it simpler for all of us to modify reels! The process consists mostly of selecting a number of photographs and films, followed by a piece of music. The media on your Instagram account will be automatically synced with the rhythms of the song. Poof!
What makes a reel popular?
Utilize Popular Music as Well as Music That Is Appropriate for the Theme
Having high-quality music that other people want to use is one of the most effective methods to spread the word about Reels. When viewers click on the music you’ve included in your Reels, it tells Instagram that they want to use that music as well. Instagram considers this to be interaction on the part of the viewer.