This tutorial will instruct you on how to reset the password for your Facebook account that is accessible from mobile devices.
Read Also; How to Change Language on Facebook
How to Reset Facebook Password on Mobile
If you use a mobile device running iOS or Android to access the social networking service Facebook, then the instructions that are provided below will show you how to recover access to your account.
1. Look for a button on the screen where you enter your login information for Facebook that says “Forgot Password.”
2. In addition to providing a username, it would be useful if you could also include a name, an email address, or a phone number.
3. Tap the Continue button after selecting either Confirm via Email or Confirm via Text, depending on the options that you’ve selected, in order to proceed forward with the procedure after making your selection.
4. Please enter the code that is displayed below in order to get your password reset.
5. Choose After you have made your choice, you will need to click the Continue button after selecting either the “Keep me logged in” or “Log me out of other devices” option.
6. The Continue button will need to be tapped after a new password has been entered successfully. The login information you provided was valid, and your Facebook account has been successfully accessed.
Why can’t I log into Facebook on my phone?
If you are having problems signing in to your Facebook account using the Facebook app on your device, try the following: Either delete the Facebook app and then reinstall it on your device, or make sure that you are using the most recent version of the Facebook app. Make an attempt to sign in using a mobile browser (example: Safari, Chrome).
Why can’t I reset my Facebook password?
We restrict the number of times per day that you can request a new password in order to maintain the integrity of your account and prevent unauthorised access. If you’ve already used up this many attempts to reset your password, you won’t be able to try again for another 24 hours. Note that if you are still having issues, we are able to assist you in recovering access to your account. This being helpful to you?
What is my Spotify password if I login with Facebook?
You will be required to log in with the username and password that are linked with the Facebook account you used to create your Spotify account if you choose to create your Spotify account using Facebook.
How do you get a login code for Facebook?
If you have two-factor authentication turned on for your Facebook account, you have the option of obtaining a code in one of the following ways: by receiving a text message on your mobile phone, by using a third-party authenticator app such as Google Authenticator, or by tapping your security key on a device that is compatible with Facebook. If you have two-factor authentication turned on for your Facebook account, you can obtain a code in any of these ways.