Each folder in Outlook may be customized to display either the number of unread messages or the total number of messages stored in the folder. You can alter the default option for one folder without affecting the settings for any of the other folders. The procedure is as follows:
Read Also: How to Postpone an Email in Outlook for iOS
- 1 How to See the Total Inbox Message Count in Outlook
- 2 FAQs
How to See the Total Inbox Message Count in Outlook
If, instead of viewing the number of unread emails contained in a folder, you would prefer to view the total number of messages that are contained in the folder, you have the option to do the following:
1. Make use of the menu that displays when you right-click on a folder in order to access its contents. Take, for instance, the inbox of an email account.
2. Make sure the Properties option is selected from the drop-down menu.
3. Make your way to the General tab by utilising the navigation tools to get there.
4. Select Display the total number of goods that are currently in the inventory.