Warner Media is the provider of the streaming service known as HBO Max. It is possible to stream both current and previously aired episodes of popular television series, as well as movies, sports, and documentaries, among other things. The HBO Max application may be downloaded and installed on any streaming device, including Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad), OS X and Windows computers, as well as Apple TV and Android TV. There is no specific limit on how many devices you can add and sign in under your membership plan ($14.99/month), therefore you can also add and share your HBO Max account with your family or friends. This is possible because there is no limit on how many devices you can add and sign in.
Because it is a service that is provided on a subscription basis, consumers have the ability to terminate their subscription at any time. You can also remotely delete your account from another device by logging out of that device and following the instructions given above. Let’s take a look at the process of logging off of HBO Max on Roku.
Read Also; How to Change Your Payment on HBO Max
How to Sign Out of HBO Max on Roku
1. Launch Roku, then check the current condition of your internet connection.
2. Select the Search option from the drop-down menu that displays on the screen of the remote control while holding down the home button.
3. Locate the HBO Max app on your device, and then open it.
4. Choose one of your profiles, then hang tight until the associated account is entirely loaded before moving on.
5. Choose the Browse option, which is located in the top left corner of the screen, to go through your own file collection.