Previously known as CBS All Access, the streaming service known as Paramount+ is a single-network platform that enables cord-cutters to watch live television without the need for a cable connection. In contrast to the vast majority of other providers, it provides programming from CBS as well as other channels that are owned by the same parent company, ViacomCBS. It is also the only location somewhere else where you can view unique material like as Star Trek: Discovery, and it is one of the few places where you can watch CBS online, making it one of the few places overall. This guide will walk you through the steps of creating a Paramount+ account.
Read Also: How to Install Paramount Plus on Apple TV
How to Sign Up for Paramount Plus
The procedure for signing up for Paramount+ is rather straightforward, and the service provides a trial period during which there is no obligation to pay. You will be requested to enter your billing information; however, if you cancel your subscription before to the conclusion of the trial period, the company will not charge you for the subscription.
In order to sign up for Paramount+, please do the following:
1. In the address bar of your web browser, type in www.paramountplus.com.
2. Pick the option that offers a free trial.
3. Select Continue.
4. After choosing between the Essential Plan and the Premium Plan, you can complete your purchase by clicking the Select Plan option on the menu that appears.
5. Following that, you will be given the option to create a personal account for yourself. Select Continue.
6. After you have decided on a password and submitted your personal information, you will be able to proceed by selecting the Continue button.
7. Please provide your information below so that we can process your payment. Select Continue.
8. Enter payment details.
9. Select the Start Paramount+ option, or if you are paying with PayPal, select Checkout with PayPal > Start Paramount+ from the menu options.
Is Paramount Plus free with Amazon Prime?
If you sign up for Paramount+ with Prime Video Channels between now and July 13, you’ll pay $0.99 per month for the first two months, which will result in a total savings of $18. After that, the subscription will cost an additional $9.99 per month on top of the cost of your Prime membership. New television shows may be found on Paramount+, such as Star Trek: Discovery and Halo, amongst others.
Can I get Paramount Plus for free?
Unfortunately, Paramount Plus does not come without a monthly fee. The service is available in two different plans: the Essential Plan, which includes advertisements; and the Premium Plan, which excludes advertisements. In the absence of any discounts, the monthly cost of the Essential Plan is $4.99, while the monthly cost of the Premium plan is $9.99.
What channels do you get with Paramount Plus?
You can stream more than 30,000 episodes and movies with Paramount+. These include content from BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Paramount Pictures, and Smithsonian Channel, in addition to exclusive originals, live sports, breaking news, kids and family programming, and your local CBS station (only available with the Premium plan).
What is the cheapest way to get Paramount Plus?
You can save money by subscribing to an annual plan for either $49.99 with advertisements or $99.99 without advertisements. You can save the most money on the former option. If you sign up for Paramount+ and enter the coupon code MOVIES during the signup process, you will receive a free 30-day trial of the service. If you are even remotely interested in Paramount+, you should definitely take advantage of this offer.