Even if switching between several Facebook accounts (personal, professional, etc.) isn’t a bother for you, you can be compelled to physically log into another account before more easy switching alternatives are made available. This is the case even if switching accounts is a breeze. This is how to get things to work in the correct manner.
Read Also: How to Mark a Message as Unread on Facebook
How to Switch Facebook Accounts on Web Browser
This is how to get things to work in the correct manner.
1. Once you have logged into Facebook, travel to the top right corner of the screen and click on the image of your profile there (next to the Notifications bell).
2. Simply picking the option to Log Out will bring up the screen where you can log in to your Facebook account.
3. Click the Add Account button that is located on the page where you log in.
4. Follow the instructions that are displayed on-screen to sign in to your alternative account and link it to the login for your browser. Because of this, switching between accounts in the future will be a lot less complicated.
5. Click the profile image, and then click the Sign in button, if you already have a second account that is associated with this browser. To access a different connected account, navigate to All Profiles and then pick Switch accounts from the menu. This will allow you to change to a different connected account.
6. Enter the password that is associated with the account when requested to do so; alternatively, if your passwords are kept in your browser, select the relevant item from the drop-down option.
Can you have 2 Facebook accounts 2022?
It is against the Community Standards of Facebook to keep more than one personal account at any given time. You can build and administer a Page for your company, organisation, brand, or product on Facebook by using your personal account. This allows you to represent your company, organisation, brand, or product on Facebook.
How do I deactivate my Facebook account?
When you deactivate an account, it hides your posts (but not your messages) and prevents other users from accessing your page, but it saves your information in case you decide to activate the account again in the future. To accomplish this, launch Facebook in a desktop browser and navigate to your profile image, followed by Settings & privacy, followed by Settings, followed by Privacy, followed by Your Facebook information, followed by Deactivation and deletion. Account to be deactivated > Continue to the deletion of your account. A few items, including the entry of your password, will need to be confirmed before the deactivation may take place.
How do I delete a Facebook account?
It is possible to deactivate a Facebook account using a computer browser, whether you are through with your secondary account or even your primary one. Navigate to your profile picture, then to Settings and privacy, then to Settings, then to Privacy, then to Your Facebook Information, then to Deactivation and deletion, then to Delete account. Continue to account deactivation. In order to delete your account, you will need to confirm and enter your password.