Any Android device that is able to run the applications that are covered further down in this article can use any of the four techniques that are described in this article to track any of the currently supported iPhone models using the application. These methods can be used on any Android device.
How to Track an iPhone With an Android Browser
Find My iPhone is an outstanding tool for identifying an iOS device that has been misplaced and can be downloaded for free from the App Store. You are better off with many Apple devices, but if you do not have access to an iOS or Mac PC, you can get by with an Android device in its place. When using an Android device, it is important to enable the appropriate settings in advance in order to locate an iPhone. Follow these steps if you’ve misplaced your iPhone and want to track it down using any of the browser apps available for Android.
1. You can use the Apple ID that you already have to log in to iCloud.com.
2. Find iPhone is one among the choices that can be selected from the menu.
3. Choose the component of the apparatus that meets your requirements.
4. Select one of three options to locate or control the missing device:
- Play Sound to find the device by an audible signal.
- Enable Lost Mode to prevent intruders from hacking the device.
- Erase iPhone/iPad to erase the device’s data remotely.
5. After you have completed, you should make sure that the browser is not in the incognito mode by signing out of any accounts that were open and closing the incognito window.
How to Track an iPhone Location With Google Maps
It is possible to follow your iPhone using Google Maps, but there is no assurance that this will be successful. Before an iPhone may be reported missing, a certain setting on the device needs to be activated.
- Open a web browser on the Android device, enter into your Google Maps Timeline account, and ensure that location access for Google Maps is turned on for the device that has gone missing.
- Choose the day when you last had access to your phone, then go back and look at the places you travelled to and the routes you took.
- If you took pictures on that day, the pictures will be displayed in the timeline. They will also identify the location you were in the last time you used the device.
How to Track an iPhone With a GPS Tracking App
Locating a misplaced or stolen iPhone can also be accomplished with the assistance of one of the finest phone tracker apps that includes GPS. However, the application needs to be downloaded before the phone is lost or stolen.
Utilize a GPS tracking app for your peace of mind, such as Life 360, which is compatible with both iOS and Android. If you lose your phone, have a friend who also has an Android smartphone install the same software, and then have that person use the app on your phone to find it. You may also track your phone by logging into your Life360 account on an Android device while using a private browsing session on the browser. Similar functionality can be found in other tracking apps.
How to Change Your Screen Resolution in Windows 10
How To Change The Keyboard Language On A Chromebook
How to Clear the Java Cache on Your Mac
How to Modify Chromebook Keyboard Settings
How to Change your Mouse DPI on a PC
Learn How to Get Free Robux & Roblox Codes in (June 2022)
How to Invest in GTE Technology [Updated]
Is Human Fall Flat Cross-platform: Here’s What You Need to Know June Updated
Diskeeper 18 Professional 20.0.1300 (Updated)
How to Turn off Airplay on Iphone – Quick Method
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide3 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch