The Flimsy Axe is the first step need to take in order to improve the tools, furnishings, and structures on your island; but, as the name suggests, this axe is not very sturdy. After around forty uses, it will become unusable, and you will be need to purchase a replacement. Despite this, you shouldn’t settle for another flimsy axe. You could instead choose to upgrade to the Stone Axe or the Metal Axe, both of which have a significantly longer lifespan if you have the appropriate ingredients. The following is what you are need to do:
Read Also: How to Grow a Money Tree in Animal Crossing
How to Upgrade a Flimsy Axe in Animal Crossing
1. To begin, you will need to be in possession of the recipes for those better axes in order to be able to upgrade to a better axe. You will need to complete a variety of chores located all across your island in order to amass 3,000 Nook Miles.
2. Go to the Nook Stop terminal when you have 3,000 Nook Miles, and when you’re there, click the option to Redeem Nook Miles.
3. You can then purchase the Pretty Good Tools Recipe from there. This document includes recipes for axes and other tools that have been improved.
4. Gather all of the components that will be required to improve your axe. Check out the following paragraph for information on the different kinds of axes that are available and the materials that are required to construct them.
5. Find a workbench when you have the necessary components, then make use of the workbench, the components, and the recipe to manufacture the axe that you want.
How do you get the second axe in Animal Crossing?
If you are playing Animal Crossing with more than one person at the same time, just the person who started the game will need to complete this step. After they have completed it, the formula for the axe will become available to players of other games. Talk with Tom Nook, please. He will provide you with a flimsy fishing net in addition to a flimsy fishing rod.
Why can I not give Tom Nook creatures?
In Animal Crossing: More Horizons, you will need to construct a home for Blathers the owl once it becomes clear that Nook will no longer take in any new animals. At the beginning of the game, Nook will gladly take any creatures that you may offer to give him. He will then send them to the museum, and in return, you will receive recipes. But after a while, that won’t work anymore.
What does a golden AXE do in Animal Crossing?
Golden Axes are capable of chopping down trees at a rate that is considerably faster than that of conventional axes. This is the sole aspect of the Golden Axe’s design that we have been able to validate up to this point.
What does sending creatures to the museum do?
Speak with Tom Nook and choose the “I found a beast!” option from his menu. He will express his gratitude and then inquire as to whether or not he is permitted to deliver the specimen to a colleague who works in a museum. Your “Critterpedia” application will become accessible after you take this step on your NookPhone.