The developer Rockstar Games recently has released the latest update for Red Dead Redemption 2 Version 1.04 for PS4 and Xbox One.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is a Western-themed action-adventure game. The game presented through both first and third-person perspectives and the players can freely ramble in its interactive open world.
The latest update expected to make some significant changes for Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode and the multiplayer portion of the game, Red Dead Online. Rockstar Games also has explained further for the fans:
“We are rolling out some new fixes to the Red Dead Online Beta to improve stability and address some persistent bugs that have been causing players to be kicked from sessions. The update also includes some additional fixes to Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode.”
Without further confusion, here are the details for Red Dead Redemption 2 Update Version 1.04 Patch Notes For PS4 And Xbox One:
RDR2 Story Mode General / Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One
- Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck at 90% when loading an autosave made immediately after the mission ‘Country Pursuits’ if it was the only open mission
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on the loading screen when trying to restart the game after completing the mission ‘County Pursuits’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading a save in Chapter 2 if they had set up camp near Horseshoe Overlook after completing ‘The First Shall Be Last’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading after loading an autosave or manual save
- Fixed an issue where players could lose access to all weapons and equipment in their weapon wheel after completing a mission replay in Guarma
Red Dead Online Beta General / Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One
- General stability improvements
- Fixed the issue where players removing an injured horse from the stables without healing it would result in the Scrawny Nag appearing when whistling for their horse
- Fixed an issue where players could not exit the house in the Mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to load beyond 90% in the Red Dead Online beta unless they entered Story mode first
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at a black screen after a Posse leader quit the lobby in the mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players could crash to the Xbox Home screen when resuming from a suspended state after connecting to Xbox Live services
- Fixed an issue where players could be kicked from Rockstar game services with error 0x99395004 after completing part 2 of the mission ‘Honor Among Horse Thieves’
Red Dead Redemption 2 is currently available for the PS4 and Xbox One.