The Witch Queen, a DLC for Destiny 2, is highly regarded as one of the series’ finest add-ons. In particular, the fans has stepped forward to help their fellow guardians with some of the game’s trickier problems. Over the years, many people have figured out answers to different problems, and Bungie has done a fantastic job with their raid layout. Read on for information on the Destiny 2 pledge of the disciple symbols.
Read Also: Destiny 2: How to Get the Navigator
What Are the Symbols in Vow of the Disciple?
When a symbol is activated, it reveals a special ability. Names associated with the symbol only become visible when you go very close to it. Memorizing the names is critical for a raid group, as communicating with your teammates is crucial to activate the correct symbols.
Why Vow of the Disciple’s Symbols are Important
Destiny 2’s Vow of the Disciple Raid has twenty-seven symbols, and its first significant encounter requires players to find the symbols in Acquisition, a Pyramid Ship region. Players must combat Taken Knights dubbed Disciple’s Compass to discover the room with Scorn Chieftains named Glyphkeepers. Players find three emblems to offer to the obelisk.
Playing with teams who employ diverse callouts makes learning the encounter even harder. The World First race and most of the contest mode were like this since the official names for all the symbols were unknown. Destiny 2 enthusiasts quickly discovered that every symbol has an in-game name and can be found in the room before the obelisk encounter in the Raid or Preservation weekly task.
Preservation is a wonderful place to check all the Raid symbols because it’s a slower version of Vow of the Disciple that can be completed solo by Destiny 2 players of any build and has a three-player fireteam limit instead of six. Any gun’s sights show the official names below the radar. Quickly reviewing a visual chart with all the symbols and their names during an encounter is crucial in Raids and Vow of the Disciple.
Additionally, the identical symbols from Acquisition are needed to complete the encounter with The Caretaker, which follows the obelisk and absorbs some elements from it. Destiny 2 players don’t need callouts during The Caretaker encounter, however it’s beneficial to picture all the symbols and their names before entering the Pervading Darkness debuff area.
How the Symbols Work for Activating the Secret Puzzle in Vow of the Disciple
The symbols can be utilized to trigger a secret puzzle that rewards players with a chest and a weapon with Deepsight Resonance. Red weaponry, like those found on Savathûn’s Throne World, allow the user to perceive otherwise hidden platforms. If you’re in need of weaponry, this is a farmable location.
Players must locate a totem bearing three of the symbols in order to complete the puzzle. The symbols are hidden at random, so you’ll need to be ready to shout them out when you see them. Once you’ve located each room with its associated symbol, fire it to turn it on. The goodies can be claimed after defeating the final boss.
Room locations are as follows:
- Pyramid – Enter the totem’s opening, then spin around to fire the shard.
- Give – Turn left into the corridor with the floating square frames to locate the shard. Here’s a fragment that’ll lead you to the door.
- Darkness – Shoot the shard between the Sphinx’s paws on first contact.
- Kill – The platforms at the very top of the room before the last boss fight are where you need to be. The shard is on the wall opposite the boss room, up high.
- Worship – The shard appears on the left side of the room once the second encounter is over; it unlocks a new area on the right.
- Light – The lit statue may be found in the leaping puzzle chamber, which can be accessed after the second encounter. Just above it, shoot the shard.
- Traveller – After the initial fight, enter the collection area and climb the statues to the far end of the room to reach the higher ledge. One of the sculptures is hiding the shard.
- Stop – The shard can be accessed by going through a small crack at the end of the room with the jumping problem.
- Guardian – After the third meeting, take the stairs on the left. At the top of the second staircase, hop across to the left platform behind the massive pillars. Then, check behind the column for the fragment. You can get there by retracing your steps back to the second set of stairs and then using the enormous pillars as stepping stones.
How many symbols does vow of the disciple have?
The 27 unique symbols that appear often throughout each encounter are the core mechanic of the Vow of the Disciple Raid. Each emblem is uniquely designed with an original work of art.
What do you get for completing vow of the disciple?
In addition, an Adept variation of each of the raid’s six Legendary weapons is awarded for completing Master Vow of the Disciple objectives. Masterworked Adept weapons gain additional stats, two perk choices per column, and compatibility with Adept mods.
How many chests are in Vow of the Disciple?
Players can locate secret chests in Vow of the Disciple, just like they can in any other Destiny raid. This guide will teach you where to look for the two hidden chests in the Vow of the Disciple raid in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen.
What is the easiest encounter in the vow of disciple?
Exhibit encounter: The Upended It’s the most frenetic fight of the whole Raid, yet once your squad figures it out, it might be one of the shortest and easiest. The first chamber is located at the center of the Raid Banner.