Bethesda has come with the brand new update for Fallout 76, named with Fallout 76 December 19 Hotfix Update. The hotfix update brings the new feature of Korean Language support on the game.
This new update also expected to “fixed a setting that was left in a debug state”, which might be breaking the gameplay. As the developer stated,
“This could allow out of date clients to connect, breaking gameplay.”
December 19 update is quite minor and it doesn’t need any download on PS4 or Xbox One. On the other hand, for PC players will still have to download the update file.
The hotfix is basically focused on removing an exploit that allowed items to be duplicated, and also removes the bug which prevented players from damage the enemies.
Here are the details for Fallout 76 December 19 Hotfix Update Patch Notes:
- Korean language support has been added to Fallout 76.
- This was added to console versions of the game on December 18.
- PC players who have their language set to Korean will see an increased download size of a few hundred megabytes today.
Stability and Performance
- PC: addressed an issue that could cause the game client to crash after selecting Exit to Desktop.
- PC: fixed a setting that was left in a debug state. This could allow out of date clients to connect, breaking gameplay.
- Exploit: addressed an exploit that could allow items to be duplicated.
- Weapons: addressed an issue that could prevent high-damage and explosive weapons from dealing damage to enemies, or cause enemies to heal immediately after taking damage.
Fallout 76 is currently available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.