Far Cry New Dawn is out and it is making a name for itself. A good series and a worthy installment to follow the 5th game. The open world 1st person shooter just like its predecessors. There are older landscapes in this game but there are new items and weapons including a new map, new storyboard, and of course new villain or should I say, a pair of them.
Montana is the new map inside the fictional Hope County. And everyone is excited to explore the map however, there are issues in the game and it is understandable. Games, when they come out, they have bugs and errors, this is why most developers do a controlled Beta test to find these out but in case the studio cannot do that, they fix these issues with patches and updates. Ubisoft did release a massive patch days ago to address a lot of the problems but seems the new issue is PC related.
It might be a while before we receive another patch but to fix the FPS issue, there is a little something you can do make the game run as close to how you’d want it.
Make sure that no matter your GPU, Nvidia or AMD, update all the drivers. Make sure your PC has at least the minimum required PC parts to run the title.
- Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Intel Core i5 2400 @ 3.1 GHz or AMD FX 6350 @ 3.9 GHz (SSE 4.1 support or higher required)
- 8 GB
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (2 GB) or AMD Radeon R9 270x (2 GB), or better
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
- DirectX June2010 Redistributable
- 30 GB
- Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Intel Core i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.2 GHz (SSE 4.1 support or higher required)
- 8 GB
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4 GB) or AMD Radeon R9 290X (4 GB), or better
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
- DirectX June2010 Redistributable
- 30 GB
GeForce GTX 670 or better and Radeon R9 270 or better
Once you have done that, try to lower the resolution you are using currently which I am assuming is 1080p at the least, then try to move it down to 720p and see how it runs. I hope will bring considerable change in the experience, or you can try the next trick so, go to the advanced settings and choose a set number of frames you want your game to play on, whether be 30 or 60. This option is off by default so you’d have to switch it on manually.
Next up is ‘FPS Lock’. This allows you to lock the frames of the game and try to play the game like that. This mode keeps the frames at the level you choose and holds the frames there. This option is usually used to keep the game from lagging or losing frames. In case your PC or the game itself doesn’t give you this option then download Riva Tuner statistics software coupled with MSI afterburner. Now you have the amenity to lock the frames as you wish.
Next up is the textures’ option where you can downgrade or remove the geometry and vegetation and environment. Watering it down will help boost the gameplay and FPS. Turning these settings all the way to low will do you some real good.
Nvidia control panel settings, although limited to Nvidia GPU but work well if properly tuned.
- Open Nvidia Control Panel. Click on “Manage 3D settings”, choose Far Cry New Dawn from “program settings” – change power management mode to “Prefer Maximum Power”.
- Change “Pre-rendered frames” to 1, this improves performance on less powerful systems
- Turn ‘shader cache’ on, this will allow improved FPS. You can always revert back to default settings.
Far Cry New Dawn: 1st Official Patch 1.0.4 with Notes
Far Cry New Dawn has been well received for the most part considering, its initial bugs and errors but UbiSoft has been adamant to fix these issues as fast as they could to keep their fan base and gamers happy and loyal. Keeping the campaign going, the studio has released a new patch (1.0.4) with comprehensive notes as to what it fixes and what’s new in there.
The first official post launch patch brings a lot of fixes, mainly to missions, gameplay and some perks. Weapons of course are one of the main concerns when it comes to shooting games since a singular overpowering weapon can ruin the game for everyone and for those who use the perk, get bored after a while, so this time around the patch brings balance to all weapons, while the gameplay can explain things a bit better.
Here is a comprehensive list of things that shall be fixed with this patch:
• Fixed an issue where an entity would fail to spawn in an expedition.
• Fixed an issue where the player can be stuck on a roof when parachuting during an expedition.
• Fixed an issue where a note could disappear when playing in CO-OP.
• Fixed an issue where a mission objective would not update under some conditions in a specific mission.
• Fixed an issue where the player could push a NPC just before a cinematic.
• Fixed an issue where the client’s camera could be stuck during cinematics.
• Fixed an issue where some NPC would suddenly be hostile towards the player.
• Fixed an issue where reinforcements would not spawn during a specific mission.
• Fixed an issue where the player could be stuck in a black screen during a specific mission after triggering an event.
• Fixed an issue where a specific mission would fail when the player entered a vehicle too early.
• Fixed an issue where Carmina would fail to teach the player about the workbench when starting a second new game.
• Fixed an issue where the whole game world could be covered in fog under certain conditions.
• Fixed an issue where a specific mission could fail if the player took an enemy vehicle.
• Fixed an issue where the player would be unable to complete a specific mission if some objects burned.
• Fixed an issue where a dialog line was missing during a cinematic.
• Fixed an issue where some dialog lines could be repeated twice in a specific mission.
• Fixed an issue where dogs could be missing in cages in a specific mission.
• Fixed an issue where a specific character could still be highlighted by Timber after being defeated.
• Fixed an issue where a mission would not fail if a critical character died during a specific objective.
• Fixed an issue where a character would not enter a helicopter after the completion of a specific mission.
• Fixed an issue where the player could jump out of the arena and be unable to complete a specific mission.
• Fixed an issue where a helicopter could spawn out of reach of the players during a specific expedition.
• Fixed an issue where a splash screen would not be displayed at the end of a specific mission.
• Fixed an issue where the player had to go through an extra loading screen towards the end of the game.
• Fixed an issue where some Guns for Hire would pop out at the end of a specific cinematic.
• Fixed an issue where a lightning flash was too intense during a specific cinematic.
• Fixed a typo on a note located in one of the expeditions.
• Fixed an issue where some vehicles could not spawn at the beginning of a specific mission.
• Fixed an issue where the water would not lower if the dialogue was skipped during a specific mission.
• Fixed an issue where an objective was skipped after a reload in a specific mission.
• Fixed an issue where the windmill puzzle visual was not updating if the player moved away from it.
• Fixed an issue where Hurk was getting out of the vehicle and blocking a specific mission.
• Fixed an issue where it was possible to push an objective bag using the Wrath ability.
• Added a tip to guide players towards the Home base’s helipad.
• Fixed an issue where the player was unable to pick up a Baseball Bat at one location.
• Fixed an issue where the player was unable to pick up a Med kit at specific locations.
• Fixed an issue where unresponsive enemies could be found at a specific location.
• Fixed an issue where some enemies could spawn inside a rock at a specific location.
• Fixed an issue where some enemies could spawn under the ground during an Outpost reinforcement.
• Fixed an issue where the user could be stuck in a black screen if an Outpost was completed while the player revived his Gun for Hire.
• Fixed an issue where the Outpost name wouldn’t display during the celebration cinematic.
• Fixed an issue where it was possible to have an intractable placeholder asset on the helipad.
• Fixed an issue where the player was appearing in combat at the Black lung Mine fast travel point.
• Fixed an issue where a Highwaymen flamer had a bad path finding.
• Fixed an issue where driving control tips would not be displayed if the player spawned inside a vehicle.
• Fixed an issue where the button prompt to track some animal pelts was missing.
• Fixed an issue where the player was unable to equip upper and lower body items under certain conditions.
• Fixed an issue where the amount of materials left would not be correctly updated after crafting a Med kit.
• Fixed an issue where the player’s clothes would not change if he moved to another menu too quickly.
• Fixed an issue where the default outfit would briefly appear on the 3D model when the player changed his appearance.
• Fixed an issue where the player’s customization was not applied if the player used the randomization option too quickly.
• Fixed an issue where some menus could become unresponsive.
• Fixed an issue where the icon to find Timber would be missing from the map after acquiring the intel.
• Fixed an issue where the ability to track a specific material would be unlocked after discovering a specific location.
• Fixed an issue where a warning would still be red even with the colorblind mode active.
• Fixed icon inconsistencies with some expedition rewards and some options in the interface tab.
• Fixed a misleading message when attempting to upgrade weapons.
• Fixed an issue where the ammo count in the Weapon Wheel would not update after purchasing ammo in the Home-base.
• Fixed an issue where a freshness indicator would appear in the store menu after purchasing a piece of clothing.
• Fixed an issue where mission specific outfits could be unequipped when entering the clothing store.
• Fixed an issue where the grapple icon would still appear even if the player turned off the HUD.
• Fixed an issue where the weapon’s highlight in the workbench would remain in other menus.
• Fixed an issue where a button in the In-Game store would not restore the connection to said store.
• Fixed an issue where the highlight of a category in the workbench would disappear if the player pressed two buttons simultaneously.
• Fixed an issue where the menu selection’s highlight could disappear when changing tabs.
• Fixed an issue where the clothing icons could revert to default in the character menu.
• Updated the description of a perk to reflect all of its functionalities.
• Fixed some discrepancy issues between the display of the 3D models of some flamethrowers in the shop and the weapon workbench.
• Fixed an issue where a weapon thumbnail was mismatched with the workbench.
• Fixed an issue where it was possible to have an empty menu after a Far Cry services error.
• Fixed an issue where the upper body customization thumbnail was mismatched while wearing the Space Ape outfit.
• Improved fog and cloud effects in the expedition Alcatraz Island.
• Updated the Unicorn Flamethrower thumbnail in the Premium shop.
• Fixed an issue where Facial hair, head-wear and gloves icons were still showing in the customization menu after being unequipped.
• Fixed an issue with the scavenge pop-up that was not appearing under certain conditions.
• Fixed an issue with the Talk prompt that was displayed during the cinematic transition screen.
• Fixed an issue where the outfit icon was not displayed if the player equipped each piece one by one.
• Fixed an issue with Timber’s health bar being offset while driving a car.
• Fixed an issue where some door sound effects would be looping under certain conditions.
• Fixed an issue where helicopter sounds would keep playing in some cinematics if the player was piloting that vehicle.
• Fixed an issue where some music could keep on playing if the player disconnected his controller during certain cinematics.
• Fixed an issue where sound effects could be muffled after re-spawning during a specific mission.
• Fixed an issue where a radio call would be repeated twice.
• Fixed an issue where water splash was heard outside of water if a 4 cab was moving underwater.
• Fixed an issue where players were losing part of the sounds after disconnecting their controllers during an expedition.
• Fixed an issue where a button would trigger multiple actions when driving with the “Shooter” control configuration.
• Fixed an issue where a bag would not grant the loot inside of it.
• Fixed an issue where the Guns for Hire’s command icon would still be displayed on Elite enemies even when they are not visible.
• Fixed an issue where throw-ables were misplaced in the player’s hand while driving a specific vehicle.
• Fixed an issue where the Wrath effect would not stop when the player was in downstate.
• Fixed an issue where the number of kills for Guns for Hire doesn’t match between the Challenge tab and the Roster tab.
• Fixed an issue where some vehicle textures could be missing under some specific conditions.
• Improved rag-doll reaction against some vehicle types.
• Fixed an issue where weapons were disappearing after the Outpost celebration cinematic under certain conditions.
• Adjusted melee damage of some of the shovels.
• Fixed an issue where some ammo would be missing upon reloading.
• Fixed an issue where a visual effect could be stuck on some sniper rifles when picked up by the player.
• Fixed an issue where the AJM9 – Blood Dragon highlight was being seen through the host body.
• Fixed an issue where the rumble effect was missing when holstering and un-holstering the Saw Launcher.
• Improve the visual of the Re-curved Bow – Blood Dragon in Photo mode.
• Fixed an issue where NPCs was getting hurt by the flame from the flamethrower while in Photo mode.
• Fixed an issue where some glow effects were very bright in expeditions when changing the time of the day.
• Fixed an issue where Guns for Hire would stop being highlighted if the player revived them in water.
• Fixed an issue where the player could still find old animal models in the wild.
• Fixed an issue where Carmina could drop her weapon when she died.
• Fixed an issue where the Highwaymen & Survivor NPCs had a sniper weapon attached during binocular animation.
• Fixed an issue where the Spanish subtitles would not match the dialog in a specific scene.
• Fixed an issue where the voice-over button would be displayed on the difficulty selection screen when playing in languages other than English.
• Fixed an issue where a trophy would not trigger for the client after completing the requirements.
• Fixed an issue where a trophy was triggered too early.
• Fixed an issue where the player could encounter an infinite black screen while playing in CO-OP during some specific missions.
• Fixed an issue where the client would spawn in a bad sector when joining the host under some specific conditions.
• Fixed an issue where the client could trigger a vehicle booby trap when spawning in a helicopter.
• Fixed an issue where the client’s health would not fill up after upgrading the infirmary.
• Fixed an issue where the splash screen could be stuck on screen when playing treasure hunts in CO-OP.
• Fixed an issue where the client was not restricted by the host’s workbench level when attempting to craft weapons.
• Fixed an issue where expeditions could not be unlocked when playing in CO-OP.
• Fixed an issue where pill bottles could be highlighted and visible through the host’s body.
• Fixed an issue where expert level expeditions would not be counted as completed for the client.
• Fixed an issue where the player could end up being unable to finish a specific mission if the client died during one of the objectives.
• Fixed an issue where the client would spawn out of the world after dying during a specific mission.
• Fixed an issue where the host and client would be stuck in a black screen if they triggered a mission under some specific conditions.
• Fixed an issue where a player’s tag would overlaps with some text in the workbench store.
• Fixed a replication issue with the World Map.
• Fixed an issue where it was possible to see Joseph in T pose near the New Eden compound while playing in CO-OP.
• Fixed an issue where completing expert difficulty expeditions were not count toward the client.
• Fixed an issue where some parts of the semi-legendary vehicle were disappearing upon connection in CO-OP.
• Fixed an issue where one of the players could get teleported out of the radiation zone while using an inflatable boat.
• Fixed an issue where the camera for the client was misplaced after getting up from the ground in a cinematic.
• Fixed an issue where it was possible for the client to lose the consumables visual from the combat supplies sections.
Crash and Stability
• Fixed some stability issues caused by general gameplay.
• Fixed some stability issues caused when client connects to the host to play in CO-OP.
• Fixed a stability issue caused by approaching certain locations while the CO-OP partner is in spectator mode.
• Fixed a stability issue caused by breaking windows during a specific mission.
• Fixed a stability issue caused by some menus during a specific mission.
• Fixed a stability issue caused by jumping in a water tank too early during a specific mission.
• Fixed a stability issue caused by the character customization menu.
• Fixed a stability issue caused by Photo mode.
After reading the entire list, make sure you download the patch and run the game at least once before swapping it with something else, or deleting it from your library for good. Ubisoft may not be a fan favorite these days but the patch notes show you how the team has been working to make the experience worth your purchase.
Far Cry New Dawn Guide: All the Treasure Locations and their Solutions
Far Cry New Dawn is not much different from the original game. As a matter of fact, the main game contains more points of interest. But it does not mean that there is nothing to do in New Dawn. You can still play a lot of interesting side missions along the main story. Plus, you can spend time on treasure hunting. These treasure missions are often quite interesting and they grant you good amount of loot. This guide will tell you about all the treasure locations in the game. Check out all the news on Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe edition here
For Whom the Bear Toll:
First puzzle can be solved easily. This treasure hunt can be found near FANG Center. Reach the location and read Wade’s Journal. Climb to the top of the church. If you shoot the bell of the church, it will call a bear. When the bear approaches near the church, kill it. After killing the bear, you’ll find Fowler’s Crypt Key on it. At Southwest side of the church, you’ll see a hole in the ground. This tunnel will lead you to crypt. The key you found on bear, use it to unlock the entrance. The mission will be completed once you get inside.
Going Haywire puzzle can be solved at Parker’s Vault. Parker’s Vault is located around the Chop Shop outpost. Open the Highwaymen note and read it. After reading the note, climb to the top of the roof of the locked building. You’ll spot the building quite easily as it is the biggest one around. From the top, search for a lock. Shoot the lock to open the door. Get inside and loot the building. After you are done there, head to the room in the back. Turning on the switch will take out the power and it will open the bunker.
Riddle me Fish:
This interestingly named Treasure can be found near Broken Forge Outpost at Skylar’s Riddle. Look for a warning note to start the quest. After reading the note, crouch down the building. You’ll face a number of obstacles like bill boards along the way. Break them and continue. There will be a generator in the room down there. Power up the generator and search for the order of the fish. You have to enter a code; we are not 100% sure but, in our case, it was 2-4-6-1-3-5. If it does not work for you, try other combinations. Go outside and look for the shed. In the shed, you’ll need to find the fish on wall. And the mission will be done there.
Rescuers Go Under:
This treasure hunt is heaven for players who like some reading along the mission. And its reward is quite handsome. To complete Rescuers Go Under, players should reach Signal Point Outpost and start their journey towards Misery Falls. You’ll find a rescuer note there. Reading that note will initiate the mission. Remember that you must have Grapple per unlocked to complete this mission. Use this perk to hook a point above you and find the cave. After climbing and swimming for multiple times, you’ll find a bunker where the loot lies.
If you wandering are near Signal Point outpost, don’t forget to collect Target Practice. You can start the mission by reading the Highwaymen note. Search for a hole in the ground near Nadine’s Junkyard. Climb down and you’ll find a lever there. Pull that level and kill the enemies that may appear. Get in the appeared bucket and find the gate to bunker.
You can start this treasure hunt near Atelier Zilon. Just reach the place and read the Highwaymen note. Don’t worry about finding the Highway men note, it will be hanging alongside of the wall. This treasure hunt will also require the Grapple perk. Use the perk to climb to the top of the tower. From there, you will to use zipline to take a ride down to the barn. Once you reach the barn’s roof, get inside and reach the lower level. Use the valve to discover a car. That car will be used to get to the other side of the barn. Just open the valve there and bam! There you have it.
The Best Laid Plans:
This treasure can be instigated at The Pantry outpost. You are going to need Grapple perk for this treasure too. So, we suggest that you unlock this perk as soon as possible. Moving on to mission; near The Pantry outpost, you’ll see a bridge containing crashed train and carriages. Open the Survivor note and look for the carriage closest to the ground. Enter that carriage. Use the Grapple hook to climb up to the cars and find the treasure.
Burning Souls can be found near The Best Laid Plans. Don’t forget to start this treasure hunt after completing The Best Laid Plans. Read the New Eden note located at Eden’s Pyre. Search for the dead bodies around. There is a body placed right on top of the pit. Throw the bodies down into the pit. If you have a Molotov in your inventory, throw one down there. If you are out of them, look for one near the building. When you burn the bodies, a nearby cave entrance will be opened and your loot will be there.
Go with the Flow:
This treasure hunt can be found around Watering Hole outpost. Search for a cave and enter. A journal page could be find there which can be used to start the mission. After that you have to get the River Stash Key. There will be some interesting journal pages that you would certainly find amusing. Read the journal carefully and follow the instructions. When you reach the waterfalls, jump down below. There will be a cave hiding the loot.
Light Them Up:
Light them Up is the final treasure in the list. To find this treasure hunt, players must reach the spot called Toothchapel. Toothchapel can be found between the Trailer Town and the Sacred Lumber outposts. Find the Highwaymen note and read it, the note will guide you to a wolverine. You must kill the wolverines in your way and loot the body for the key. Smash all the billboards you find along the way to release the frustration and anger. When you reach a way point that says “Burn”. Kill the wolverines near the board using Molotov. One of them will have the key for you. Use this key to open the bunker in the shed.
We hope this guide will help you completing all the treasure hunts. If you want to share any tip regarding these side quests. Tell us in the comments.
Far Cry New Dawn – Ubisoft released first Patch with loads of Fixes
Far Cry is one of those games that we all love and want more of. Currently with the fast deliverance demands by the gamers all over the world has made timelines a but screwed up for the developers. The studios want to give us the best content they possibly can but what we forget is that it’s a business as well.
Hitting the market at the right time even with haste has its caveats and that’s what Far Cry New Dawn came across. They released the game a few hours back and today they released a huge patch for it.
The patch seems to be a massive one which only raises the question as to why release the game in such a pinch. But any ways, here is the patch info and hope you buy the game because the entire series has been simply wonderful.
- Fixed an issue where the player would keep some weapons in his inventory during specific missions.
- Added a missing underwater effect during some missions.
- Fixed an issue where enemy AIs could occasionally get stuck during specific activities.
- Fixed an issue with an AI running away too early in a specific mission.
- Fixed an exploit where the player could enter a VIP room by another location.
- Fixed an issue where finishing two specific missions at the same time could prevent one of them from ever completing.
- Fixed an issue where the client would spawn in the floor if he connected at the wrong moment during a specific mission.
- Fixed an issue where the player would not receive some radio calls under specific conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the player could see an NPC weapon passing through their model in a specific mission.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the completion of a mission if another mission was active at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where a warning message was missing when an ally needed help during a specific mission.
- Fixed an issue where the player would find himself stuck outside of homebase during a specific mission.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a mission from failing and restarting even if the fail conditions were met.
- Fixed an issue where some shaders were missing if the player loaded the game with only the launch portion installed.
- Fixed an issue where debug text would appear in the screen instead of the correct tip with alternative driving controls.
- Adjusted precondition on some of the NPCs lines in the homebase.
- Fixed an issue where some corpses would not be replicated correctly for the client.
- Fixed an issue where an alarm prop could spawn inside another prop in a specific location.
- Fixed an issue where some trees and rocks would disappear and reappear in a specific location.
- Fixed an issue where the red icons for enemies would not be displayed correctly in the compass.
- Fixed an issue where the client could get a visual cue as if he could upgrade infrastructures in the homebase.
- Adjusted icons for certain expedition rewards.
- Fixed an issue where interaction prompt could become invisible.
- Fixed an issue where some splash screens would remain stuck on the client’s screen.
- Fixed an issue where the client could not see the host’s health bar if the host was low on health.
- Fixed a visual issue where the health bar was not properly centered in its box.
- Fixed an issue where the progression panels were missing when zooming out of the map.
- Fixed an issue where text to speech would slow the navigation in some menues.
- Fixed an issue where detection meters would stay on screen after the enemy’s death.
- Fixed several issues where the audio from main menu would keep playing in other menues.
- Fixed several issues with different Ubisoft Club rewards.
- Fixed an issue where a specific vehicle was not available for purchase in the menu store.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the client from being able to perform takedowns.
- Fixed an issue where the host’s ammo clip for a specific weapon was visible through his body.
- Fixed an issue where some explosion visual effect could become too bright with HDR settings activated.
- Fixed an issue where wingsuit feedback would be replaced after toggling weapon wheel while falling.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the player from crafting medkits after reassigning gamepad controls.
- Fixed an issue where the player could end up being unable to use a melee weapons.
- Fixed some weapons textures and special effects.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from upgrading a specific weapon.
- Fixed an issue where the game speed would be affected by changing the time of day in photomode during a specific mission.
- Fixed an issue where Timber’s eyes would not appear the same at night.
- Fixed an issue where subtitle text size would reset.
- Updated some trophies’ titles.
- Fixed connectivity issues after unplugging and replugging LAN cable.
13. Crash and Stability
- Fixed several stability issues with general gameplay.
- Fixed several stability issues caused by some expedition rewards.
- Fixed a stability issue caused by some outfits.
- Fixed a stability issue with the loot system.
- Fixed an issue where an error could occur after returning to title from the PlayStation™Store.
Love Island Season 5 Episode 50 ‘Episode 43’ Promo and Live Streaming Down
SyncBackFree 220.127.116.11 [Update]
Driver Genius Pro 18.104.22.168
Google Web Designer 5.1.1.0611
FastStone Photo Resizer 4.3
Patrick Rothfuss Introduce New Book of ‘The Doors of Stone’ Release Date and Details
The Last of Us Part II Release Date Delayed, Gameplay and Details
Vinland Saga Episode 4; When is the Episode 4 Coming Up?
Google Announces ‘Stadia’: A Cloud-Based Gaming Service
Attack On Titan Chapter 119 Release Date Confirmed
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
- Gaming6 months ago
[Solved] Mobile Legends Guide, How to Collect Free Battle Points, Free Cash and Diamonds
- Gaming3 months ago
Roblox Robux Generator: Free Unlimited Robux a Quick Guide
- Guide6 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans
- Gaming6 months ago
Garena Free Fire Cheats; A Guide to Get Free Diamonds and Coins
- Gaming3 months ago
Easy Ways: How to Get Free Robux on Roblox
- Gaming8 months ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch
- Gaming6 months ago
How to Get Free Coins in FIFA 19; Tips and Tricks FIFA 19 Coins Generator Hack Tool
- Gaming6 months ago
Anno 1800: What You Need to Know; Release and System Requirements