Belly of the Beast is the final Brotherhood of Steel quest which will automatically start once you’ve completed the Recruitment Blues quest.
In this quest, you will have to use five Brotherhood Emergency Transponder radios to find Taggerdy’s location, in order to learn more about the Scorched and Scorchbeasts.
The rewards for completing this quest are:
- 1 Power Armor Chassis
- (12) 2mm Electromagnetic Cartridge
- 1 Plan: Minigun
- 60 Caps
- 450 XP
Let’s start then!
Paladin Taggerdy leads an expedition to do something about the Scorchbeasts, you have to find several transponders based on the signal strength which is displayed in the upper left corner of the screen. The closer you are to the transponder, the closer the signal strength will be to 100%.
- The 1st transponder is located on a small watchpost southeast of Appalachian Antiques.
- The 2nd transponder is located next to a crashed Vertibird near AMS Corporate Headquarters.
- The 3rd one you can find in Survey Camp Alpha, it will be along the perimeter of the camp.
- The 4th transponder is on the roof of the Drop Site V9 bunker, at the east of Survey Camp Alpha.
- For the last transponder, enter the Glassed Cavern to the southeast. You will soon have to face a Scorchbeast, so take your best weapons and as much ammunition as you can.
Walk through the cave until you reach a metal door, press the red button to open it. In the new section of the cavern, you will see corpses of various creatures.
At the end of the tunnel, the Scorchbeast appears, don’t let it come near you. Hide behind one of the cavern’s structures and shoot it.
After the fight, synchronize the last transponder, then pick up Lieutenant Elizabeth Taggerdy’s ID from her corpse.
Return to the 4th Level of Fort Defiance and enter Paladin Taggerdy’s office with her ID. Use her terminal, then select “Ultimate Solution” to complete this quest.
Fallout 76 is currently available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.