This post will provide you with a comprehensive tutorial that will guide you through the process of adding Hulu and ESPN+ to your existing Disney+ subscription. The lesson will begin at the beginning of the process and continue until it is completed. In spite of the fact that you are already a member or are joining for the very first time today, you will still be eligible for all of the perks that are offered.
Read Also: How to Get Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
How To Add Hulu and ESPN+ To the Disney Plus
You will be able to find the option to buy the bundle on the main page of Disney+. This is also the page where you can make your purchase, so keep an eye out for both of these things.
1. Visit the website Disneyplus.com for more information on the subject matter that you’re interested in.
2. The only thing that is necessary to do in order to receive all three is to go to DisneyPlus.com and then click the “Get All” option from the drop-down menu.
3. Check that your email address was typed in correctly before moving on to the next step, which is to select the AGREE & CONTINUE button. Should this not be the case, there will be no further action that can be taken.
4. In order to move on with the setup process, you will need to select a password for yourself first, and then click the “Continue” button after you have done so.
5. We need you to fill out the following informational form with your details so that we may process your payment and account. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
6. Upon pushing the button, your consent will be indicated, and you will be subscribed to the newsletter immediately after the button is pressed.
7. If you currently have a membership to any of these services, you can verify that you are already a subscriber to Disney+, Hulu, or ESPN+ by clicking the link that is located next to the question “Are you already a subscriber to Disney+, Hulu, and/or ESPN+?” If you currently have a membership to any of these services, you can verify that you are already a subscriber to Disney+, Hulu, or ESPN+ by clicking the link that is located next to You will not be able to verify that you are already a subscriber to any of these services if you do not presently have a membership to any of these services.
What You Get With the Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu Bundle
A subscription to the version of Hulu that is supported by advertisements is included in the price of the package. You will not be able to access the ad-free version of Hulu or Hulu Plus with Live TV unless you first sign up for a separate subscription to either service. If you subscribe to either Disney+ or ESPN+, you will have access to the same material and services that are available to solo customers. This is due to the fact that there is only one type of membership available for each service.
Is Disney Plus Cheaper With Hulu?
The most economical monthly memberships to Hulu and Disney Plus cost $6.99 and $7.99, respectively, for a combined total cost of $14.98 each month. The ESPN Plus subscription is not included in this price. Yes, purchasing a bundle rather than subscribing to each service separately will save you money over time due to the fact that the most affordable package, which includes ESPN Plus, will only cost you $13.99.
Should You Spend Your Money on Disney Bundles?
In response to your inquiry, the packages offered by Disney+ do, in fact, have some of the most competitive prices of all the media streaming services. If you bundle Hulu, Disney Plus, and ESPN Plus together, you will not only be able to watch movies and television series, but you will also save up to 25 percent compared to the cost of purchasing each service individually.