This essay will educate you on a range of techniques that can be utilised on an Android device to stop the downloading of applications. If your child and you share an Apple ID, you will be able to prevent problematic apps from being downloaded to either of your devices if your child uses the same account.
Read Also: How to Sign a PDF on an iPhone or Android
How to Block The Downloading of Apps on Android
The great majority of apps come equipped with an age rating that may be consulted in order to assist with making selections regarding which ones are most suitable. You are able to restrict the installation of apps that are over a certain age threshold by making use of the parental controls that are offered inside the Google Play Store. These controls are located within the Google Play Store. The steps to take are as described below.
1. Launch what is referred to as the “Google Play Store.”
2. To access your profile, navigate to the top right corner of the screen and tap the icon that looks like a person’s head.
3. When you are done, select “Settings” from the menu.
4. When you reach the “User controls” area by scrolling down, select the “Parental controls” option from the menu that appears.
5. Toggle “Parental controls” on.
6. Tap the “OK” button once you have chosen a PIN for your account.