All PlayStation 5 owners should be familiar with the process of charging a PS5 controller. Because of its superior haptics, the DualSense controller for the PlayStation is one of the most innovative controllers launched in the previous decade. However, such features might cause it to be a little power hungry, which means it won’t be long before you’ll need to recharge it again.
It is straightforward to charge the DualSense controller for the PlayStation 5 because it utilizes the new USB Type-C connection standard. However, there are a few things to keep in mind, such as the need of a specialized dock for the controller if one is available.
So continue reading to learn everything you need to know about charging the DualSense controller for the PlayStation 5.
Read Also: How to Reset a PS5 Controller
How to charge a PS5 controller using PS5
Simple connection of the PS5 DualSense controller to the PS5 console, using the included cable, is one of the quickest and most convenient methods of charging the controller.
1. Connect the USB-C end of the cable to the connector on the top rear side of the controller. Turn on the controller.
2. Next, connect the USB Type-A side of the cable to either the front or back USB ports on the PlayStation 5.
3. Once the DualSense is connected, the light bar on the device will begin to pulse in an orange hue. When the PlayStation 5 is in Rest Mode, the controller will continue to charge. You may also use the same cable, but connect it to a USB port on a computer or laptop, and the controller will charge while the computer or laptop is running.
4. Once the charging process is complete, the light bar will turn off and you will be able to unplug the DualSense controller and use it wirelessly once more.
How to charge a PS5 controller using a phone or laptop charger
It is possible that charging the DualSense controller via the PlayStation 5 will not always be easy. Alternatively, if you have access to a nearby phone charger, you may utilize it to provide electrical energy to the DualSense.
1. Make sure that your phone or USB-C charger is capable of delivering at least 5 volts of electricity.
2. Once the USB-C end of the cable is connected to the DualSense controller, an orange LED light bar will illuminate to indicate that charging is ongoing.
3. Once the lightbar has been turned off, the controller has been charged and may be unplugged. If you have the controller hooked into a charger, you can continue to use it.
How to charge a PS5 using the DualSense Charging Station
In order to charge a pair of DualSense controllers on the PlayStation 5, the official Charging Station costs $29 and is a more aesthetically pleasing option.
1. Ensure that the DualSense Charging Station is properly plugged in; you’ll need to use the included AC power cord and adaptor to do so.
2. When everything is ready, simply place one or two DualSense controllers into the dock, charging terminal side down — the charging terminal can be found at the lower edge of the controller’s body, near where you would normally connect headphones to the 3.5mm jack — and the dock will automatically detect the controllers.
3. With the LED bar on the DualSense controller flashing orange, the controller should begin charging.
4. Once the light bar has been charged, you can simply remove one or both of the DualSense controllers and return to playing some of the top PlayStation 5 games.
How To Turn Off Auto Emoji On Discord
How to Send Videos on Discord
How to Restart Any Apple TV Model
THE BEST HEALTH SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD
How to Install Add Google Drive to File Explorer
Kahoot Hack Auto Answer Bot: How to Hack Kahoot Answers 2022
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
How to Find all 110 Bacons in Find The Bacons – Roblox
Bloxburg School Test Answers – How to Pass and Win the Trophy
What is Resource Planning in Project Management and What You Need to Know
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch