Do you need a new recipe for your do-it-yourself projects, a new sofa for your living room, or some more cash? Just look up! In the world of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, the air is thick with balloons carrying presents drifting through the atmosphere. If you burst the balloon, the present will fall to the ground.
Read Also: How to Register Songs in Animal Crossing
- 1 How to Get a Floating Present in Animal Crossing
- 2 FAQS
How to Get a Floating Present in Animal Crossing
First, You Need a Slingshot
You are going to need a slingshot in order to pop the balloons that are holding your flying presents because there is no other way to do it. After finishing Tom Nook’s DIY workshop during the tutorial, players will be able to acquire the recipe for making their own slingshot from Timmy. After that, if you don’t feel like making your own slingshot, you can go to Nook’s Cranny and purchase one there instead.
Get a Floating Present
1. Find a floating present as your first objective. Look toward the horizon for the silhouette of the present. You can also find them based on the sounds they make. The sound of presents floating in the air is accompanied by a sound of gentle gusting wind, which becomes stronger as you get closer to the presents.
2. As you go closer to the gift that is floating in the air, keep an eye out for the spherical shadow that the balloon casts on the ground. This should give you an indication that you are quite close to your destination.
3. Put together your slingshot, and then turn your camera to the side in order to see the floating present. Place yourself directly in the path that the floating present will take. Because the slingshot shoots upwards and somewhat to the north, the optimal position for you to take while using it is slightly to the south of the flight path.
4. To retract the Slingshot, you must first press and hold down the A button on your controller. You must first wait for the floating present to pass through the line of fire before you can let go of the button to fire a pebble at it.
5. In the event that you are successful, the present will fall to the earth once the balloon bursts. Don’t be concerned if you end up missing it. You can give it another shot.
What does the golden AXE do in Animal Crossing?
Golden Axes are capable of chopping down trees at a rate that is considerably faster than that of conventional axes. This is the sole aspect of the Golden Axe’s design that we have been able to validate up to this point.
What happens if u cut down all the trees in Animal Crossing?
To put it another way, once a tree is cut down in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, it does not regrow, and the stump it leaves behind will remain there until the user removes it. Fans need only equip ACNH’s shovel and dig the stump up to remove it. As a reward for their efforts, they will receive a piece of wood for their efforts.
What happens when you break 100 axes?
You will Discover the Do-It-Yourself Recipe After Breaking a Hundred Axes.
Your character will eventually experience a moment of clarity and figure out how to make a Golden Axe on their own once their current axe has been destroyed a sufficient number of times.
How rare are gold nuggets in Animal Crossing?
However, let’s get this out of the way: gold nuggets are a rare item in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, so you shouldn’t expect to find a lot of them. If you are able to get one early on, put it somewhere safe in your home so that you can use it at a later time.