PUBG Mobile servers are currently offline not just because of the maintenance, but the reason which also mentioned, Tencent is preparing to release the new PUBG Mobile update 0.10.
The developer has made an official announcement courtesy of the games discord:
PUBG MOBILE will be taken offline for maintenance from 00:00:00 to 09:00:00 (UTC) on December 17th.
“Service may resume sooner or later depending on maintenance progress.
“The new version will be pushed to Google Play and App Store starting December 18th.”
“Update the game before December 25th to get Outfit Box III and 1,888 BP.”
From the announcement above, we can see that the update will be pushed to Google Play and iOS App store “starting” December 18th. However, the new version 0.10 update has leaked, and here are the details for update 0.10 which expected to be released soon:
New Map and In-game changes:
• Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map
• Will be available for download at 0:00 UTC on 20 DEC 2018, and available for matchmaking 24 hours later
• New weather mode added: Snow
• Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
• Snowball Fight added to Vikendi’s Spawn Island
• Added layout for players with large hands
• Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes (Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2018)
• Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players
• Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event center
• Shop’s front page has been tuned to emphasize themes of each major update
• Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers
• Players that repeatedly exit matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time
• Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
• Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
• Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get the upgradable weapon to finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
• Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes
• Players may now report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
• Added Arabic support
• Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat
• Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages
• New commands added to Quick Chat
How to Get Peacock TV on Roku
How to Cancel Your Peacock Subscription and Change Plans
How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV
How to Change your Apple ID Password on iOS
How to Cancel Spotify Premium Membership on Web
How to Get Coins in Pokémon GO
How to Register Songs in Animal Crossing
How to Use Enchanted Books in Minecraft
How Get the AE86 in Forza Horizon 5
How to Do Finisher Moves in Destiny 2
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide4 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch